Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Pressure lining - clutch clutch

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:11 # 1
acabuco
Friends, I changed the pressure pad, when I gave gas in the 3rd gear, the car took over but it did not affect before the change, after the change was completely flat, the car is getting very good power.

However, the clutch is gripping from above again, these are auto-tuned, but he said I will intervene again, he did, again from above, why so? He doesn't understand from the bottom right now, do you too?
08.05.2020 20:11 # 2
sonerkyl
there is no problem in my coach, if the vehicle's grip and fuel consumption have changed, there is no problem.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 3
GokhaN
most of the old generation Peugeot's grip above
08.05.2020 20:11 # 4
Baran35
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] there is no problem with me, teacher, the grip of the vehicle and the fuel consumption has changed, no problem. [/ QUOTE]

Does Reis pressure pad have a big effect on fuel? There is no kidnapping in my clutch, but when I was buying it, the expert said something like a weak pad. The car does not exceed 130u on the highway, especially if it is a little ramp 70 80.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 5
samet206
I don't have equipment to say the above grasping structure is precise in this way, but whichever one I got on this way in 206 vehicles.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”