Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Pressing 32 lt gas into 29.5 lt tank

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:30 # 1
x571
Hi
The tank of my car was buying 29.5 liters. I bought gas from somewhere else when I looked at the plug, 32.5 liters of gas is given. Is this possible or cheating?
08.05.2020 20:30 # 2
talip206
Some stations may have high pressure. When my LPG is finished, it stops filling at 24 liters of pressure at some station. It even prints 27 liters at another station. It's all about the pressure of the station.
First, how many liters of tank. It writes on it. If it says 30 liters and they say 32 presses, there is cheat.
Lpg tanks are filled up to 80% for security purposes and allow for buoys. But if it says 36 liters, I don't think there was a cheat if they printed 32.
You can tell if there is cheating according to the km you go.
But pay attention to this, it can be troublesome to constantly fuse the tank.
08.05.2020 20:30 # 3
x571
[QUOTE = talip206] Some stations may have high pressure. When my LPG is finished, it stops filling at 24 liters of pressure at some station. It even prints 27 liters at another station. It's all about the pressure of the station.
First, how many liters of tank. It writes on it. If it says 30 liters and they say 32 presses, there is cheat.
Lpg tanks are filled up to 80% for security purposes and allow for buoys. But if it says 36 liters, I don't think there was a cheat if they printed 32.
But pay attention to this, it can be troublesome to constantly fuse the tank. [/ QUOTE]

I will check it .
08.05.2020 20:30 # 4
x571
[QUOTE = talip206] Some stations may have high pressure. When my LPG is finished, it stops filling at 24 liters of pressure at some station. It even prints 27 liters at another station. It's all about the pressure of the station.
But pay attention to this, it can be troublesome to constantly fuse the tank. [/ QUOTE]

I looked freshly from work and writes 35 liters under the tank. When they press 32.5, it detects LPG, sometimes it shows empty even though the tank is full, sometimes it shows a single tooth full. It gets better when you spend a little. After that, I will take 28 liters, I will not say fill. Can they give such a specific liter from the pump x571 2017-08-20 12:43:48
08.05.2020 20:30 # 5
tsufrankwoli
[QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = talip206] Some stations may have high pressure. When my LPG is finished, it stops filling at 24 liters of pressure at some station. It even prints 27 liters at another station. It's all about the pressure of the station.

I looked freshly from work and writes 35 liters under the tank. When it presses 32.5, it detects lpg. It shows empty even though sometimes the tank is full, sometimes it shows a single tooth full. It gets better when you spend a little. After that, I will take 28 liters, I will not say fill. Can they deliver such a certain liter from the pump [/ QUOTE]

You can buy as many liters as you want. I think 26 is more ideal but still the decision is yours.
the tsufrankwol 2017-08-20 12:06:21
08.05.2020 20:30 # 6
x571
[QUOTE = tsufrankwoli] [QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = talip206] Some stations may have high pressure. When my LPG is finished, it stops filling at 24 liters of pressure at some station. It even prints 27 liters at another station. It's all about the pressure of the station.

I looked freshly from work and writes 35 liters under the tank. When it presses 32.5, it detects lpg. It shows empty even though sometimes the tank is full, sometimes it shows a single tooth full. It gets better when you spend a little. After that, I will take 28 liters, I will not say fill. Can they deliver such a certain liter from the pump [/ QUOTE]

You can buy as many liters as you want. I think 26 is more ideal but still the decision is yours.

[/ QUOTE]

It makes sense. I couldn't compare it, but I was doing 490 km out of the city with 29 Lt, as if I'm going the same km with 32 Lt. I will fill 29 Lt and try and then fill it as it should be or they will break somewhere.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”