Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Press the Brake

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:56 # 1
kayaca
when I press the brake from the back, or when the handbrake is released, the squeaking comes to the squeak when I first start the vehicle, the screwing comes off after a certain period of time.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 2
sonerkyl
As you probably said, my brother is coming out of the drum, there is a spring system in the back.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 3
kayaca
I guessed it, but when this car started, it sounded a little strange for me to have a certain amount of screw sound.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 4
aliekber98
[QUOTE = rock] I guessed it, but when this car started, I thought it was a bit strange for a certain amount of screw sound when this car started to work. If it slowly shakes when it goes slowly, it sounds like a garlic, if you take it for repair, will you let me know when you find out why?
08.05.2020 20:56 # 5
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = aliekber98] [QUOTE = rock] I guessed it, but when this car started, I think it sounds a little strange for a certain period of time to sound a screw, I think it usually comes when the car is shaking in such holes. I have it in my car, especially when I go slowly, it sounds like a little bit of garlic voices.

My brother Ali does not come from behind like your sub team in your problem. There is no sound. You can go to torsion repair. It also costs a lot of time.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 6
HasGur
[QUOTE = rock] When I pull the brake from the back or pull the handbrake, it comes to the squeak when I first start the car, the screwing comes off after a certain period of time.

Calipers may be welded if the squeaking sound from the back is interrupted when it moves. To test this, stop somewhere downhill, reduce the brake so that the car slowly moves forward, press it again, put it back and pretend that the half clutch ramps up and brakes again, and it will probably sound the same every time these two are repeated.

Although it does not understand the intent of the screw sound, it is a knock-like sound, and if the engine is stopped when it is hot, the cold engine may be coming from any place if there is a rotational fluctuation such as low idling or slight misfire. On the other hand, a different sound may also be in-engine mechanical sound like valves.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 7
kayaca
[QUOTE = HasGur] [QUOTE = rock] when I press the brake from the back or when the handbrake is pulled, the squeaking comes to the squeak when I first start the car, it comes to a squeak, it stops after a certain period of time. [/ QUOTE]

Calipers may be welded if the squeaking sound from the back is interrupted when it moves. To test this, stop somewhere downhill, reduce the brake so that the car slowly moves forward, press it again, put it back and pretend that the half clutch ramps up and brakes again, and it will probably sound the same every time these two are repeated.

Although it does not understand the intent of the screw sound, it is a knock-like sound, and if the engine is stopped when it is hot, the cold engine may be coming from any place if there is a rotational fluctuation such as low idling or slight misfire. On the other hand, a different sound may also be in-engine mechanical sound like valves.
[/ QUOTE]

Just as you said, I think the sound of the back pads is over, I thought, let's look at it, I said, let's see how it can be done by shaking the water because of the engine chock, it is not possible to lift it to life. when the engine gets hot
08.05.2020 20:56 # 8
HasGur
[QUOTE = to rock] sibop singing is not continuous, will it be interrupted when the motor gets warm?
[/ QUOTE]

If the engine cannot perform its oil duty when it is cold, the sound coming when the engine starts to warm up cut. If you turn the sound comes through sound engine i cover complete cessation of oil increased when the first run and understand the changing sound.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”