Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

pp2000 temperature sensor error

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:02 # 1
yenice
Hello. Today pp2000 came to our industry :)

I went early in the morning Thank God I did not have a troubled mistake. It gave 2 errors.

1- The air conditioner was not working, it was writing, etc. 2- The external temperature indicator was showing something wrong.
I already knew that the air conditioner gas was low. It's in 50gr. they emptied and looked at the leak, no problem. They pressed 720g and reconnected to the computer air conditioner error has gone.

showed the outside temperature error again. There was no sensor anyway, but I provided it. We also made the connection, but Mr. Memotech said that it must be activated.

I took the pp2000 photo, the outside temperature is already activated. br>

we also connected 2 wires without equivalent in the socket that came to the door, but unfortunately the line appears again on the trip computer.

yenice 2012-09-16 11:18:11
08.05.2020 17:02 # 2
yenice
the subject is up to date :)
08.05.2020 17:02 # 3
koliva
Somehow no data is coming. Are you sure that the contacts are done properly?
08.05.2020 17:02 # 4
yenice
Now something has caught my attention. about: http: // forum. peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13436&title=206-xline-d-scaklk-g Indicator

likotech showed the screen as 2 lines. Then he connected the sensor and said activate it.

my temperature display was already active then. if you say why.

When the outside temperature is present in the following screen of pp2000, it appears on the screen as 2 lines. When it is not active, that part is completely removed from the screen. I think the temperature is not activated here. it is only displayed on the screen. Do we have friends who are knowledgeable about pp2000? Or am I commenting incorrectly?

Before I connected to the computer, these 2 lines were visible and marked as present on the computer. When it is inactive, there is no statement in the lower right corner.

enice 2012-09-16 14:33:16
08.05.2020 17:02 # 5
Serkan
I think there is a problem with the link, while I was working for the cruise control, I went into all the menus in pp2000 and saw a menu related to outside temperature in one place Serco05 2012-09-16 17:24:53 < / editdat a>
08.05.2020 17:02 # 6
yenice
[QUOTE = Serco05] I think there is a problem with the connection, while I was working for the cruise control, I went into all menus in pp2000 and saw a menu related to outside temperature in one place [/ QUOTE]

do you think this menu is correct? will be available here and no further action will be taken from pp2000? then either my sensor is broken or the connection is wrong.

but I made the connection as follows: I removed the cables coming to the door, I removed the socket, there were 2 wires that didn't match, I connected the 2 wires of the sensor directly. >
so if we trapped the sensor of another car or something? at least I understand if the sensor is broken or not
08.05.2020 17:02 # 7
Serkan
I do not have any information about the connection, I cannot comment, it is understood from what he wrote above, when it is activated, two lines appear, but the sensor does not show the measurement, or because it cannot transmit the measurement, it does not appear as a number on the screen, when it is deactivated, it goes in two lines, my comment is ok, the job is pp2000. There is a problem with the sensor ...
08.05.2020 17:02 # 8
yenice
[QUOTE = Serco05] I have no information about the connection, I can not comment, it is understood because it is written above, two lines appear when activated, but the sensor does not appear as a number because it does not measure or transmit the measurement it made, it goes on two lines when deactivated, my comment is pp2000 job ok There is a problem with either the connection or the temperature sensor ... [/ QUOTE]

then the pp2000 has no problem. Can anyone help with the connection? thanks in advance.
08.05.2020 17:02 # 9
yenice
Mr. Koliva can you help with the sensor connection? did not work on the cables coming to the right door. If I try it with the cables coming to the left door, is there a connection? or do I need to pull the cable by myself? Thanks for help.
08.05.2020 17:02 # 10
yenice
Would it be a shame if I say up to date, Mr. Koliva :)
08.05.2020 17:02 # 11
koliva
[QUOTE = yenice] Mr. koliva can you help with the sensor connection? did not work on the cables coming to the right door. If I try it with the cables coming to the left door, is there a connection? or do I need to pull the cable by myself? Thanks for help. [/ QUOTE]

Sorry I'm out of my eyes. I don't think there will be a connection to the left door. The thing you will do is simple. First, remove the sensor's cables from where you connect them and measure the resistance with an ohmmeter. When the temperature is at 20 degrees, you should be able to see a resistance of about 1.2 kiloohms. Let's see if you can get the value or the sensor is broken.
08.05.2020 17:02 # 12
MemoTech
I wondered if the sensor is intact, I have already stated that the - sign on the screen that I have opened has not disappeared even though I connected the sensor and started measuring after activating from PP2000. Finding a solution at any other door enables you not only to see its visibility on the screen with the PP2000, but to have it present in the system. You just have your presence selected on the screen, under another menu you have to activate your presence on the system. No need to play with hardware, you just need to find out where to activate the outside temperature from the PP2000 menus. & Nbsp;
Easy to come.
08.05.2020 17:02 # 13
yenice
[QUOTE = MemoTech] I have stated that the sensor does not disappear even though I have connected the sensor on the subject that I have already opened, it starts to measure after activating from PP2000. Finding a solution at any other door enables you not only to see its visibility on the screen with the PP2000, but to have it present in the system. You just have your presence selected on the screen, under another menu you have to activate your presence on the system. You don't need to play with hardware, you just need to find out where to activate the outside temperature from the PP2000 menus. & Nbsp;
Easy to come.
[/ QUOTE]

teacher, first we attach the sensor and then connect it to pp2000, right? < br>
but when I connected to pp2000 I connected the sensor. but I have not seen anything other than a sensor or temperature setting.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”