Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

pp2000 program cable.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:31 # 1
byturkman
Friends bought pp2000 diagbox from China, but when I try it in the car I get no communication error. I suspect the intermediate cable entering the OBD socket. Can we try it together if there is a friend in İzmir? By the way, I can get information from the OBD socket with elm 327.

08.05.2020 20:31 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. I think the problem is likely to be from the cable, contact the seller open disput, open the video that is not connected, ask for a refund or ask for a new one.
08.05.2020 20:31 # 3
KILIC
Where you downloaded the program may be in a programmatic error.
08.05.2020 20:31 # 4
Alicilik
Do you act?

Are the drivers of the cable fully loaded?

08.05.2020 20:31 # 5
byturkman
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] First of all welcome to us. I think the problem is likely to be from the cable, contact the seller open disput, open the video, connect it, ask for a refund or ask for a new one. [/ QUOTE]
We're [I'm] glad to be here . I suspect the cable too, but it is hard to say anything without trying. I took a video and opened a mismatch today.
08.05.2020 20:31 # 6
byturkman
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] Where you downloaded the program may be in a programmatic error. [/ QUOTE]
The programs were in 2 DVDs that came with the program box. There is the installation video, I installed it accordingly, but it did not work.
08.05.2020 20:31 # 7
byturkman
Did you contact [QUOTE = Receiving]?

Are the drivers of the cable fully loaded?

[/ QUOTE]

Yes, I opened the contact, the drivers came with the DVD, I have the installation video with the box, I installed it accordingly. The computer also knows that there is no missing driver in the control.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”