Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

pp2000 key introduction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:48 # 1
scorpions_64
There are more or less pp2000 among your friends, now the injection brain of my vehicle has changed in the past years (the brain inside the hood) everything has been normal since today, but let's come, the central remote control of the vehicle does not work. I tried to introduce it so much, I tried to introduce the key in pp2000 (get the imbolizer code from the service), and did not. However, there is a section like introducing a new brain change in pp2000, when I click on it, it asks me for a password like a service code, where can I get it? or will they give me from the service? I guess maybe it will improve when that introduction is done. Or is this remote key programmed only once? If I get a blank zero key, can I program it again?
08.05.2020 17:48 # 2
Aziz
I did not fully understand your problem, but did the original factory brain come when the brain changed?

If the immobilizer codes haven't changed it can be done without pp2000 just to introduce,

as far as i know

You hold the lock button for 5 seconds by inserting the key in the door of the driver's side and turning it to the locking direction. Synchronization is provided. or hold it down and turn it in the direction of locking and wait for 5 seconds.

2nd place;

Turn the ignition by holding the key in the ignition and holding the lock key on the key, wait 10 seconds before reaching the last step, do not leave the key, then press the starter, wait for 3 seconds, wait for 3 seconds, then turn off the ignition and remove the key :)

do all this with the doors closed. When locked, not locked :)

but you have no immune problem, I think it is best to get an idea from an electronic switch if I do not have the above mentioned about the central lock.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 3
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = Aziz] I don't fully understand your problem, but when the brain changed, did the original factory brain come?

If the immobilizer codes haven't changed it can be done without pp2000 just to introduce,

as far as i know

You hold the lock button for 5 seconds by inserting the key in the door of the driver's side and turning it to the locking direction. Synchronization is provided. or hold it down and turn it in the direction of locking and wait for 5 seconds.

2nd place;

Turn the ignition by holding the key in the ignition and holding the lock key on the key, wait 10 seconds before reaching the last step, do not leave the key, then press the starter, wait for 3 seconds, wait for 3 seconds, then turn off the ignition and remove the key :)

do all this with the doors closed. When locked, not locked :)

but you have no immune problem, I think it is best to get an idea from an electronic switch if I do not have the above mentioned about the central lock.
[/ QUOTE]
brothers got the injection brain out of it, got ripped off from another vehicle, there is no problem in his work, there is no problem (maşallah) but the remote control does not work, I have done the same thing you said many times. It received the imbolizer code of the vehicle from the service and also failed the key introduction section in pp2000. If you also paid attention to the pp2000 I mean, there is an option called new brain or imbolizer replacement. When I click on it, it wants something like a service password. It is likely that the problem in my vehicle will be resolved if the conflict between the imbolier and the inserted brain is resolved.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 4
Aziz
If the service password says "I guess it has been installed as pp2000 service usage, I have no idea how you can get it."
I don't know if you used it before, but it can happen.

There is a friend called Alicilik, if he is online he gives some information :)
08.05.2020 17:48 # 5
scorpions_64
If [QUOTE = Aziz] says the service password, I guess it is installed as a pp2000 service usage and I have no idea how you can get it.
I don't know if you used it before, but it can happen.

There is a friend called Alicilik, if he is online he gives some information :)
[/ QUOTE]
who is this friend? "alici" codename, meee if you hear if you are reading it :) I say joke on one side and now let me have an external remote control, the room will not be like the original, because when I opened the car with the remote control before, the ceiling lamp was burning, which gives us an advantage in pitch dark etc. etc.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 6
Mustafa-almanya
When installing the pp2000 software on the computer, we tried some passwords that we gave to some passwords.
CH0001
and
SCARY01
08.05.2020 17:48 # 7
Alicilik
If I say my ear is ringing: D

I installed PP2000i but I couldn't start it without cable. I couldn't get to the levels you said.

The service code may be a deliberate action that may only be done at the service authority. Devices used in third parties do not allow. I would like to consult the service. Also, after the sahur, I would change the immo code on the internet. If I can, I will share.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 8
Alicilik
I couldn't find the video I was looking for.

There is a list of what you need for promotion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCM0jDdA93Q

Other key players should be able to do it. Either the authorized service should intervene with its pp2000s or a good unlocking keyprogrammer should perform the operation with special tools. If you were here in Ankara, I would try to help you, both in terms of service and unlocking.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 9
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = Mustafa-germany] Have you tried the passwords that we have given to some passwords when installing the pp2000 software to the computer.
CH0001
& nbsp;
and
& nbsp;
SCARY01
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
no siblings, these are not passwords, most likely they are service related passwords, namely service specific I guess it is given passwords. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:48 # 10
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = Buyer] I couldn't find the video I was looking for.

There is a list of what you need for promotion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCM0jDdA93Q

Other key players should be able to do it. Either the authorized service should intervene with its pp2000s or a good unlocking keyprogrammer should perform the operation with special tools. If you are here in Ankara, I would try to help you, if you are here, both about service and keymaker. Since it has to be introduced with imbo, there is no password, so I cannot do that programming in pp2000. I live on the ground like a butler. :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”