Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Power Cut

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
10.03.2022 09:12 # 1
klnc_218
While the car is in motion, it suddenly starts to misfire and cuts off the electricity. Sometimes it happens when the revolution reaches 2 thousand, sometimes 3 thousand, and the revolution does not exceed 3 thousand. The fault light does not come on. We couldn't find the reason why the coil spark plug gran sensor and fuse plate were changed. It doesn't always do it, sometimes nothing. The brain remained unchanged. Has anyone come across why?
10.03.2022 09:32 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome aboard. One of the biggest reasons for the power cut is the chassis problem of the vehicle, my brother. or there is a disconnection in the electrical installation that causes a short circuit somewhere. find a good electrician who knows peugeot here.
16.03.2022 09:06 # 3
klnc_218
yes, the cable of the crank sensor to the brain is oxidized. It was understood when I removed the back cables coming to the collective brain.
16.03.2022 15:35 # 4
sonerkyl
good bye sir. thank you for the information.
18.03.2022 15:33 # 5
Mido5756

hello bro, sometimes it happens to me too, suddenly the power goes out and I'm stuck in the middle of the road, how did you solve the problem, is the sensor changed or is it enough to remove the oxide
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”