Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

potential meter failure

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:39 # 1
estair
neither friend nor scab car we couldn't ride this pejo like a man, or whenever we were on the road, we were on the long road, we gave the pc potential meter failure, I took the original and plugged it, I did not connect it, I installed it myself, but the car itself has gas, it turns out to be 3000, how can I solve this.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 2
EmSul
"potentiometer", that is, a tool called idler adjuster. I also have the same problem now. It means the potentiometer at the base is already tuned, and the idler adjuster is denying .. The car started to make me too ..
08.05.2020 16:39 # 3
estair
brother I am not talking about the idler adjuster you are confused, probably the potential meter sends the butterfly position to the ecu ecu & nbsp; fuel roads
08.05.2020 16:39 # 4
GiTaRRa
my friend, I had serious serious problems with this issue. The first step is called the idle circuit, I changed it: it was not enough, the potential meter was changed, the throat butterfly was cleared, but it has improved:
If he still gives himself the gas after inserting the potential meter, he will install it manually and put it back on ..
08.05.2020 16:39 # 5
estair

how do I set it manually as well as how do I know how to set it

08.05.2020 16:39 # 6
GiTaRRa
you can set it when you press the gas, the metal oval small protrusion on the tip comes in, when you release the gas, you go out with your hand, it goes in with your hand, do it with the middle hand, not until the end of it, install it with your hand, try it like this: & nbsp; < div> the tool installs on its own, but it may not be installed at the first installment, even though it is not the orig. know the results ..
08.05.2020 16:39 # 7
GiTaRRa
by the way, not the potential meter idle idle circuit: then the potential meter returns to normal brother & nbsp;
http://www.sistemotoparca.com/images/urun/big/12122011170529. jpg you will install this photo manually & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:39 # 8
EmSul
What exactly is this potential meter and where? I have the problem of stopping idling too, I will go to the industry again Saturday, in turn, the throat butterfly position sensor - the temperature sensor and the idling adjuster, we will look at the master. But I couldn't find a spare part as a potential meter in this net. for ... Isn't this throttle position sensor potentiometer or something different? Bidet is in the spare parts, something like a pressure sensor, but in the spare parts.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 9
koliva
The thing called potential meter is actually the throttle position sensor.

If there is a problem with this sensor, water problems may indicate:
1. Irregular idling
2. Jerky work
3. Idling stop
4. Poor performance

Besides these, the vehicle does not show any problems while going full throttle.

Official:

08.05.2020 16:39 # 10
Patronn
So what is the name of the piece in the gray socket in front of the master journalist butterfly?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”