Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

please review

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:09 # 1
Guests
I think this smear campaign

http: // www .forumneuro.co I / archive / index.php / t-30915.html
08.05.2020 14:09 # 2
slowmotion
But it is not even worth reading boswer
Don't waste your beautiful wact with this ...
08.05.2020 14:09 # 3
GokhaN
This is the daemon of the smear campaign. To show only the minus aspects of a car, insulting the good aspects is not the car that will be talked about empty in any model of Peugeot.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 4
Guests
I've used all the turkey arabalr almost Opel reno tofaş Kia hundai ww. Isuzu ford vasaire all had trouble, but I bought 307 very frightfully, but I bought it good, the cat could not grow like this
08.05.2020 14:09 # 5
GokhaN
[QUOTE = polatkap from] the turkey I've used almost all arabalr Opel reno tofaş Kia hundai ww. isuzu ford vasaire all of them had trouble but i bought 307 very well fearing but i bought it the cat could not catch it like this [/ QUOTE]

;) just like that

08.05.2020 14:09 # 6
Guests
I think we should get into this form and write the facts. The value of our vehicles decreases because of these lies.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 7
Aytac
They said you can not get out of the industry. I have not even paid for 1 year.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 8
Onur
no matter who says peugeot, it is not a smoker car.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 9
higungor
I did not even mention that I saw the same subject and pictures in the hardware news. Open your hood and look, guys, my engine is definitely not like in the picture.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 10
Guests
No need to read or even comment on friends & nbsp; ..... what comes from the advertised site and those who subscribe to that site ran & nbsp; whatever I could not solve (what I wrote in the first place but later it was a shame) ;
08.05.2020 14:09 # 11
rifatseker
& Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; To compare the peugeot with any car in its class and price range, go to the dealerships, just lift the bonnet of the car you want to compare and look inside. Reviews & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; I bought my car zero, I looked at almost all the cars and the most striking work was under the engine hood of peugeot. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 14:09 # 12
Guests
Before I bought the first 307, I wrote to the Google 307 how this form came out, I was very surprised, I almost got the idea & nbsp; I think it would change, I asked everyone in the industry to buy diesel 110 hp 307, I bought it, I got it better, I think we should write the facts on this form.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 13
berko

Gentlemen, why do you say that peugeot's expense does not stop? There is a spring, there is a rim, there is an angel, there is a led stopper, it has an exhaust, it also has it. Whatever you do suits you, you want to do something all the time. what other brand is this;) by the way, if the 3 models of the vw, where the water of the nation's mouth flows, is problematic, 1 model of the pug is problematic ...

08.05.2020 14:09 # 14
Kifanhom
Brake discs and calipers tend to wear fast, mostly in urban models.
This is a result that varies from user to user with the habit of driving. Sorry if you throw the brake in the downhill bay, or if the motor is able to use the brakes, hang on the brake, even gassing and releasing the brakes all the time. very sensitive
Drivers who have problems with parking or do not pay attention to the pits, regardless of their vehicle, always wear their front gear. i>
How many tdi, tsi etc. drivers are waiting at idle for a minimum of 15-20 seconds before stopping their vehicle or use simple auxiliary apparatus such as turbo timer to avoid waiting?

if you know, if you use it consciously, if you don't look, if you use it, mountain ok .... I said let me change the proverb:) & nbsp; Reviews
08.05.2020 14:09 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = Kifanhom] Brake discs and calipers tend to wear fast, mostly in urban models.
This is a result that varies from user to user with the habit of driving. Sorry if you throw the brake in the downhill bay, or if the motor is able to use the brakes, hang on the brake, even gassing and releasing the brakes all the time. very sensitive
Drivers who have problems with parking or do not pay attention to the pits, regardless of their vehicle, always wear their front gear. i>
How many tdi, tsi etc. drivers are waiting at idle for a minimum of 15-20 seconds before stopping their vehicle or use simple auxiliary apparatus such as turbo timer to avoid waiting?

if you know, if you use it consciously, if you don't look, if you use it, mountain ok .... I said let me change the proverb:) & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
exactly agree with what you say
08.05.2020 14:09 # 16
Can Duzyatan
[QUOTE = polatkaptan] I think this smear campaign

http: //www.forumneuro.com/archive/index.php/t-30915.html [/ QUOTE]

If he doesn't like it, take TATA NANO "Grin" "Grin" < br>
08.05.2020 14:09 # 17
TOLGA
[QUOTE = Can Düzyatan] [QUOTE = polatkaptan] I think this smear campaign

http://www.forumneuro.com/archive/index.php/t-30915.html [/ QUOTE]

Get TATA NANO if it doesn't like < img src = "smileys / smiley4.gif" border = "0" alt = "Grin" title = "Grin" /> "Grin"
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
"Grin" "Thumbs & nbsp; health in the mouth,
& nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”