Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

please peugeot bva all4 ankara master

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:45 # 1
toga406
mrb friends. If you are an ironic or unswerving from Ankara, please advise the master who knows his job and will try to make repairs before he will not try to remove the workmanship, such as service, with conscientious conscience.
bva I guess everyone who understands from ALL4. Can you write your suggestions? full address, and contact phone numbers.
08.05.2020 16:45 # 2
elsoberano
I also need real masters who do business with the right to go for mechanical, motor, electricity in Ankara & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:45 # 3
monur
[QUOTE = toga406] mrb friends. If you want to know how to deal with it, if you want it or not, you would like to recommend a reasonable master, who will know how to deal with it, and will try to repair it before he will say that he will try to repair it. Can you write your suggestions? open address, and contact phone numbers. [/ QUOTE] Unfortunately, this system has 4 types of automatic transmission, and AL4 is one of the simplest among them. The only difference is the electronic system. O-rings and plates that we call as pieces of pads2- Turbine maintenance (must be closed after opening) 3- Oil filter4- Gear brake bands5- Repair kit (seals, washers, filters come with the package) 6- The selonoid on the hydraulic brain with the record of looking at the values groups (only one of them is fixed money on a fixed block) 7- Very weak probability of changing any one or someone in the gear group (the most crucial point is uncommon but probable) This is the same process in all transmissions such as AL4 or DSG etc. Automatic transmission parts are also very 40% of the paid amount is the labor fee since it is not at low price but its labor is high. In my logic, it is possible that an AL4 is limited to 1000 to 1500, which should be the revision number. It is entered as 2500 but it is separated with a bill of up to 1500. (Unless you are dressed by a master) If you were in Bursa, I would have directed you to a very beautiful master, but unfortunately I have no idea about Ankara. Authorized services of many brands in marmara and south marmara send the transmissions to the master I am talking about, we think that they are made in the authorized service.
08.05.2020 16:45 # 4
omnivor75
There is a homeland peugeot in Ankara. it is a nice place that works in special service quality, uses the original parts and keeps the parts in your own hands (there is a psychiatrist in there, does not send you to buy this or come, or call the particle and bring this or something, it is already available in your own hands) and most importantly, the job is peugeot (i.e. he knows where and what, when he disassembles the car, he does not discover and do business). the prices are also reasonable. locations ostime & nbsp; When you go to the provincial directorate of health, there is Atisan Industrial Site on the left. web page http://www.vatanpeugeot.com
Hayrettin brother will take care of you closely. If your work is prolonged, you can shake the spoon for lunch there. I ate chickpeas, rice, salad (onions) was super ...
omnivor75 2012-05-05 15:33:17
08.05.2020 16:45 # 5
toga406
Thank you very much, man, I believe that I will find the place you describe with the recipe. Let's go, I'm happy with the vehicle. only the gearbox oil temperature indicator disturbs me, let's see what he says. My special master said exactly that. you need to show it to the gearbox master for the gearbox.
saolas
08.05.2020 16:45 # 6
toga406
I went to yurtpeugeot. yes you are right related and knowledgeable. but unfortunately for the all4 gearbox, they also redirect them to the gearbox as well. They said clearly.
so this service deserves praise as you say.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”