Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Please help :( Yellow light error idle rises

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:19 # 1
karadede
I have a 2002 model 206 xt 1.6 petrol vehicle. The yellow light, like this transmission picture, has gone on a little over the past few days. The car's operation, normal walking is just an abnormal thing, idle could be caused by constant high ... I can't go to the service because I live in Izmir alacati and I don't have the opportunity. ? Thank you very much in advance
08.05.2020 16:19 # 2
Guests
dude, when there is a problem in the engine system of the engine malfunction indicator vehicle, that malfunction lamp lights up. You need to connect the vehicle to the computer you first found and learn the trouble. God bless it may cause a big malfunction. if it does not scream) the print starter may be finished.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 3
hakankarakas
Could there be a problem with oil? I know that if the tachometer stays high, the tachometer stays high when it is not lubricated due to reduced oil. we still have to look
08.05.2020 16:19 # 4
karadede
first thank you buddy ... secondly the car is not a manual auto. and there is no problem in your walker, just no problem when going normally, but when you get on the idle, the idling is like 2 thousand revolutions and it cuts every 4 to 5 seconds and continues the same ...
08.05.2020 16:19 # 5
Guests
This is not an ignition problem, we agree there. I think it is the reason why the idle is rising and why the engine malfunction lamp is on. I think it will be as soon as possible to connect to the computer. n o ne ">
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”