Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Please help XS electrical failure

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:11 # 1
staticxxx
greetings from friends

There was a confusion in the electrical parts of my car. It had no working parts in terms of operation and electrical properties. but I was going to get angel headlights and put it in an electrical maintenance. I couldn't save a collar from the power.

the indicator lights and the lighting lights of the air conditioner and all of them stopped. I don't see the night hijab. windows are working. the middle lamp is on. the headlights are on. the car is running.

Is this problem caused by ECU or is it called bsa or bsi? If the problem is ecu, I ate the quince. Instead of how to find, how to fix it. my god ins is not caused by ecu.

Is it related to the fuse box. Help your friends. There is a good electric master I know him on Monday.

friends who know the help of friends who passed through the press please.
08.05.2020 18:11 # 2
Serkan
Have you checked the insurance? Check fuse 15 at the fuse box under the steering wheel, if the fuse is waste, replace it with a 15 amp fuse.
08.05.2020 18:11 # 3
staticxxx
teacher, I don't understand insurance. The bsi is under the wheel. I said I wouldn't mix it all because I don't know.

I was wondering if this malfunction is caused by ecu. I have no other wish.
08.05.2020 18:11 # 4
Serkan
It is probably fuse, the indicator and the air conditioner lighting are connected to the same fuse, it is actually easy to control, when you remove the cover under the steering wheel, you will see the fuses. The fuses are numbered.
08.05.2020 18:11 # 5
staticxxx
I hope my teacher is insured like you said. I was very ecu.

I closed the machine bargain. I'm very fond of riding. It's great with engine and running. I'm too scared that the setting will deteriorate.
08.05.2020 18:11 # 6
staticxxx
There is an authorized İnciroglu Peugeot service in Kayseri. I met them. Come on, let's rebuild it.

service is expensive. says they change what they see. They say go to a good electrician in the industry.

I say shuttle, the guys are in the same cars, I get used to it. whatever you bring in the industry. Isn't there a la setting? How can a man understand herhalt yaw

He says he does not shake in the service, he changes it. Napsam I don't know, head bimillion.
08.05.2020 18:11 # 7
muku
[QUOTE = 307bursa] I want the same thing what you did :-)
[/ QUOTE] LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
08.05.2020 18:11 # 8
EmreOz
put on well ...: D
08.05.2020 18:11 # 9
staticxxx
The only problem with your vehicle is the exaggeration of a tiny fuse, I think go to an electrician in the neighborhood, he will even take care of his job [/ QUOTE]

If I knew what I was doing, my teacher, I don't know the war when I left. Dead

The electrical installation must be completely overhauled, they said long ago. I thought that the weather would get cold and warm, it would take time to get power.

I said when it failed, the system slowly lies. I got mad from him, teacher
08.05.2020 18:11 # 10
staticxxx
your friends are okay. Thanks to my electrician. Nobody comes to fade, friends and friends are saying that the installation needs to change completely. in your head.

Come on, gorki, don't you have any hijackers in the car? The cable that passes through the clutch pedal is stripped short circuit and fuse blown. the master changed. Give the bidet new insurance.

I said you are a man, yaw. Biton took out costs. megerse has no hijab. I got my Junyan angel headlights on while I was gone. The machine was like a cillop to 150tl when it came to the door control or reverse gear or something.

it is burning heat. mehmet master war onnumara man. She got her eyes like her own car. very king man. friends I just broke it for now. I would like to guide me in need of a strong electrician in Kayseri.
08.05.2020 18:11 # 11
muro_60
The only problem with your vehicle is that I don't exaggerate a tiny fuse.

08.05.2020 18:11 # 12
Guests
LOL

The only problem with your vehicle is the exaggeration of a tiny fuse, I think go to an electrician in the neighborhood, he will even take care of his job [/ QUOTE]
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”