Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

PLEASE HELP THIS WHAT VOICE? + video

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:21 # 1
10URAKAR
Hello friends,
I am faced with a sound that bothers me friends and no one can solve ...
PROBLEM: As my car starts to whisper in the 50-80km speed range, there is a wobble sound.
WHAT TO DO: First of all, I worked for some solutions with the support of some of my friends, but the result is unfortunately not friends ...
1- First of all, I applied the rot balancing recommendation and I got into the rot balancing, there was not much problem. only the master said to me that there is some gap in the steering chock ... the balls of the rear wheels and the front wheels were checked.
I went on a test drive, the same sound Angry
2-Some friends said that if this sound is cut when he takes his foot off the gas, the automatic transmissions of the socket pole ball are broken. And I went to a brother of a gearbox that I trusted. The man officially made the mother of the car cry, the transmission was very tight. But there was nothing, I told him about the ball, and he told me that if he was broken we would hear the sound constantly because he said the gearbox was working all the time.
3-Another solution proposal is that they said the tires have been folded, so they said that this sound is going on. yesterday I went and drew 4 tires under the vehicle ... Conclusion ... Same again Angry

How can I solve this problem, I really hear this wobble sound while giving gas to the car.
Can the last thing I can think of come from the curvature in the pulley of the steering pump? I wonder if there is a problem with the engine's ear ... because when the vehicle presses the gas, that is, when the torque gets on, the sound spreads when you pull the foot out of the gas, that is, no sound is heard while the engine is operating normally.

What do you think can be friends, I will do a long way, and I do not want to use the car with this sound ... CryCry

Finally, in the video I gave in the appendix, as the friend shoots, imagine that the sound that occurs at the speeds of 50 and above is wobbling, that is, the output of that buzzing vın vın.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ıvxv7uo5dy

10URAK is 2015-07-11 07:43:15
08.05.2020 19:21 # 2
10URAKAR
date ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”