Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

PLEASE HELP THE PROBLEM OF GLASS MISTING.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:49 # 1
bjkamil
Friends, when the weather is cold, 3-4 people get into the car, especially when the windshield is excessively misted. If I do not turn on the air conditioner, it definitely does not go. what could be the reason for this? When the air conditioner is off, it does not matter whether it is hot or cold. when the air conditioner turns on "Cry"
08.05.2020 16:49 # 2
technodex
I know it's normal in every vehicle, but I don't know if yours is too much, maybe someone else knows, I know it's normal.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 3
gngburak
Yeah, it's happening with me, I even pull the car aside and wait until the mist goes away.
& nbsp;
there are demisting agents you have to try
08.05.2020 16:49 # 4
bjkamil
now he wrote a friend in this forum. there is not much condensation when wiping with liquid soap. Of course, it had to leave some soap. gotta try "Big
08.05.2020 16:49 # 5
feline
I have a digital air conditioner for 20 seconds.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 6
metin
[QUOTE = feline] I have a digital air conditioner, it takes that of the windshield for 20 seconds, but the side windows are not going to me as well. is also returning to normal. fixed with terube.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 7
feline
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = feline] I have a digital air conditioner for 20 seconds, it takes that of the windshield but the side windows are not gone too I couldn't handle it [/ QUOTE]

if you continue to operate the air conditioner in ac position After a while, the side windows also return to normal. fixed with terube.
[/ QUOTE]
I also turn on the ac, but I press the glass demister automatically, suddenly it blows air, when it dissolves immediately, I turn it off when it continues, where does the air blow out the others ???
08.05.2020 16:49 # 8
senol73
My air was getting stuck. The air inlet was standing in my car circulation :) When I set the air to the outside, my problem was solved. # 111; ne ">
08.05.2020 16:49 # 9
grafnes
Setting the air flow to 2 or higher without operating the air conditioner solves the problem. Also keep the air intake control in the outside air inlet position. ×