Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

PLEASE HELP THE HARROR ISSUE !!!!!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:43 # 1
ersan206
HELLO FRIENDS HAVE 206 I HAVE 206 GASOLINE AND 1.5 MONTH BEFORE THAT THE GASK WAS RELEASED AND REPLACED THE PROPERTY. THE REAL PROBLEM I NOW MY VEHICLE my SPEED use of HEAT I VISIBLE LEVEL in RISES BUT FANS Açınca IS DECREASING I SOGA COMPUTER VEHICLE ORDA MÜŞÜRL INDICATORS SAME SHOWS THE VEHICLE FIRST THAT USTA has CLEAR TRANSFER OF STANDING AND radiator BUT THIS PROBLEM CONTINUES TO ANOTHER I SHOW SPECIAL SERVICE ROOM ENGINE COMFORTABLE logistics of the SAID GAS ADJUSTMENT GITTİM GAS NO REGULATOR IN THE REGULATOR WHAT IS THE PROBLEM
08.05.2020 19:43 # 2
Baver Diyar
teacher, there is no problem in your vehicle 2 years 206 I used 42 thousand km I made it first when I bought it, I burned the gasket of them all chronic problem o 101 degree mortal first level hurts 1.4 When using 75bg 206, your eye should be on the temperature indicator in hot weather. I do not say that do not tamper with your vehicle. If you are using your vehicle by compressing your car, make a button with a fan. When it comes to 90, you will receive 25 TL in this application.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 3
ersan206
thank you brother, but before the gasket burned it did not do like this I did not understand too thank you anyway
08.05.2020 19:43 # 4
Baver Diyar
My teacher was the same as mine, I bought the vehicle in 40 thousand, I burned the gas in 50 thousand, there was no heat problem until then. Bide think like that my brother means that we have overheated without realizing it.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 5
outlaw
Peugos are generally hot engines, high temperature is normal, the same problem is with me, but the only difference is that I have double fun, one of them opens immediately when the temperature rises, but I made the other buttoned from the inside, and I open it immediately in extreme temperatures ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”