Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Please help friends 206 automatic transmission

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
26.02.2021 22:22 # 1
Serhatk92
friends, everyone.
2002 model 206 automatic transmission vehicle.
My problem is as follows, the solenoid valve transmission oil and turbine revision was made, but the problem is still stable. My car has no problem in 1st and 2nd gear, there is no backward acceleration on the slope, everything is superb, but the moment the car hits the 3rd gear, it screams as if it was idle and does not go, but this happens only when it switches to 3rd gear, there is no problem in other gears. malfunction light etc does not light anything. what is the problem of this please help me.
01.03.2021 09:15 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello, teacher. The gearbox has been overhauled, but your vehicle has 2 main solenoids and 5 gear shift solenoid valves. There may be a problem with the 3 gear valves. There may be problems caused by the socket and the brain. After the vehicle transmission was revised, the solenoids were introduced to the vehicle.
01.03.2021 22:00 # 3
sozuak
If you hear the black cover side buzzing on the front of the gearbox when you take the vehicle to D, the program for the new version solenoids is up to date.
On the other hand, since that buzzing belongs to the pressure regulation solenoid driven at 100Hz (the other is the clutch lock solenoid which is active in 2nd gear and later), it requires a pressure error and staying in 3rd gear.

First of all, without opening the gearbox, it is possible to measure each of the solenoids one by one through the gearbox connector and see if there is a connection and whether the omages are correct. If there is a connection, first of all, you need to remove the hydraulic block and look at the solenoids in the same plane as evs1-6. It may be clogged, loose.

I recently revised the complete gearbox. There were about 40 orings etc. in the gasket set I bought. These mechanics don't patronize and change most of them. There are pillow-shaped o-rings under these valves. They don't even control it like they don't change it.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”