Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Please help friends ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:08 # 1
asil16
my friends, the battery sign in my car started to burn, it ends when I press the gas, but it stops when I pick up the bos, or it stops at the stop, I got the electrician, I told the dynamo that shook the battery, it was broken to me, but I had to go to a separate repairer, I had to go to a separate repairer. Is there any battery that can not be reused ..
AlbaYDemircaN 2011-09-20 11:09:44
08.05.2020 16:08 # 2
Guests
The same problem happened in our corsa. The screwdriver repairs the part. Our master has ripped it off and sent it to the man. We've got the parts put on, there is no normal problem now.
I think the new charger is expensive.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 3
istanbullu_3886
[QUOTE = Achilles16] friends started to burn the battery sign in my car today, it ends when I press the gas, but when I pick up the battery or it stops when I stop it, I brought the electrician to the battery, the dynamo that dropped the battery, I was disturbed, but I did not need to separate the dynomy;
this dynamism is zero because it is zero, or can this be repaired because the battery is not reed. send a good auto electric & nbsp; it is possible to repair it
08.05.2020 16:08 # 4
istanbullu_3886
[QUOTE = istanbullu_3886] [QUOTE = Aşil16] friends are burning in my car today, the sign of the battery is burning, when I press the gas, it ends but when I pick up on the bos, it lights up in the stop, I brought it to the electrician, the dynamo, which disconnects the battery, I am distracted;
this dynamism is zero because it is zero, or can this be repaired because the battery is not reed. send a good auto electric & nbsp; The repair of the clog is possible, it changes the part [/ QUOTE] may also charge little or coal. It can also be from the collector.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 5
asil16
[QUOTE = Buyer] The same problem happened in our corsa. The screwdriver repairs the part. Our master has ripped it off and sent it to the man. We've got the parts attached, there is no normal problem now.
I think the new charging dynamo is expensive.
[/ QUOTE]
I understand my friend thank you.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 6
asil16
[QUOTE = istanbullu_3886] [QUOTE = istanbullu_3886] [QUOTE = Aşil16] friends start to burn the battery sign in my car today, it ends when I press the gas, but when I get it in my car or it stops when I stop it, I got it to the electrician, I got the battery, the dynamos that I took the battery, I said it was the same way that I got the electrician, it was broken, the dynamos that made me feel like I did, but I did not know it. said it was necessary & nbsp;
this dynamism is zero because it is zero, or can it be repaired if the battery is not reed. send to a good auto electrician & nbsp; The repair of the clog is possible. Replaces that part [/ QUOTE] may also charge little. Coal can be from the collector or the conjector. A good electrician will do your job. He looked at me under the box of sarcastic steering wheel, he said to me under the hydraulic box, he said, I can not insert them, he said, you need to go to the repairer, let him see and let him see it, he said it is done or you get a new one. div>
08.05.2020 16:08 # 7
asil16
friends, me, one of the back stob of the car sometimes burns, sometimes it does not burn. so I guess it might be giving the battery warning, but ??
08.05.2020 16:08 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = Aşil16] friends me, one of the back stob of the car sometimes burns, sometimes does not burn. so I guessed that it might be giving the battery warning but ?? [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
He probably has contactlessness. If you can remove it, remove it, delete it and reinstall it. There will be nothing left in the slot.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 9
metin
[QUOTE = Aşil16] friends me, one of the back stob of the car sometimes burns, sometimes does not burn. so I guess it might be giving the battery warning, but ?? [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
might be a high probability.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 10
Guests
My friend get past, if there is a leak, be careful not to have more dangerous consequences.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 11
34sea45
[QUOTE = Menderes] [QUOTE = Aşil16] friends can I leave the back stob of the car sometimes burning sometimes not burning? so I guessed it might be giving the battery warning, but ?? [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
He probably has contactlessness. If you can remove it, remove it, delete it and reinstall it. Nothing will fit into the slot.
[/ QUOTE]

menderes evening dresses I agree, probably there is contactless
08.05.2020 16:08 # 12
asil16
your friends just finished, the battery is completely on the way, we put the new battery on it, I came home hard, but I do not have the chance to work with this instrument. or how do we know that he is a leg or how we are bruised & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:08 # 13
asil16
friends conjunctor changed today in the dinomo pillows but still does not charge the battery, the master who made it will hurt tomorrow, why is it that I will not hurt with this wall?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”