Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

PLEASE help for 206.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:18 # 1
Pugger
Hello, 2 weeks ago, I have problems with 206 I bought the car, I bought the car, the old owner said that the gas pump is defective. He said, "We have a 207 sport. We have a sound pump. Normally, the contact makes time when the pump sounds and it works. I tried it in my own car. There is no sound. I am sure that the pump does not work. Also, 4 lights do not work, the signals do not work. The parks are working. The people do not work. The cars do not have any problem except for the lengths and fog. I put it in the parking lot of the house, give me a mind, please, what are the problems with this vehicle? Saygilar & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:18 # 2
cerci07
As you said, you can have a gas pump, if you can find a replacement or replace the pump and try to try it.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 3
Pugger
[QUOTE = cerci07], as you said, you may have a gas pump, if you find a change, if you find it, change it or try to plug it in and try to help you understand the gasoline, help your friends to see the issue

[/ QUOTE]

I got a Aga seat on the pump, there is an iron plate on the top of the pump. Someone who knows a little knows the sole will work, if I start the car, I will give it to the service but in this case, there is money for the hammer as we will get back, we are already a student guy & nbsp; "LOL" & nbsp; let's not put money on extra things,
08.05.2020 17:18 # 4
Bugra
It is a great courage to trust the seller so much and buy a defective vehicle. congratulations. I wish the best..
08.05.2020 17:18 # 5
acemi pecocu
My gas pump was defective, gasoline was missing, I changed it under the seat, it kept 265 TL, the best replacement is now when I run it, it does not click, it did not make it before, our cars were old, we shouldn't have to look at it.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 6
Pugger
[QUOTE = bugrature] It is a great courage to trust the seller so much and buy a faulty vehicle. congratulations. good luck .. [/ QUOTE]

Now I am not afraid of the maintenance of the parts here in England, because I bought it because the cheap model pump is 110 pounds, it won't affect me that much, my biggest worry will not work car calissa if I will sleep peacefully most There is no problem with the engine, there is no engine repair here. I guess what I thought was science, I believe that if I say good or bad, I wanted to believe what is called or want to drive the car to believe it myself if it is a lie let's see i'm happy Thank you for the answer.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 7
Pugger
[QUOTE = beginner pecocu] In my case, the gas pump was faulty, he was missing gasoline, he changed it under the seat, he kept 265 TL, the best one was changing now, when he first started, he did not click before, he did not do it before, our cars were old, we shouldn't have to look, accident-free driving bro [/ QUOTE]

Just like I want to make it small and well maintained, I like to take care of the engine, and I like to look good in my car, at least for help.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 8
Aziz
friends, this is the same thing happened to me, but it is a little more detailed, of course, I got on the Fiat albea vehicle in the morning, no electrical equipment is not working, the vehicle does not work, There is no sound other than the click sound, the vehicle is obliged to serve, when it is going to happen, the Impact sensor is broken, The vehicle that has left the iron ball contact in it did not work because of the impact sensor, the purpose of the impact sensor was the main fuse latch that cut off fuel and electronic communication at the time of the accident, it changed according to most vehicles, some cut off the fuel only in some of the vehicles, only electricity etc in some vehicles, maybe it helps, red on the battery in your vehicle. or if it sounds like something is in the red box above the brake pedal, I thought it might be from it.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 9
ertanakar
My friend pumped my gas pump 1 month ago, my car is from LPG. The customer tried to open the cover under the back seat, but they tried to repair it with something. They had to find it through this cover. I found the gasket and I opened it by breaking it. The cables of the gas pump were burned-replaced and my car is working now, but I hear the sound of the gasoline engine clearly, there was no such sound before. I asked that sound, one of the connection hoses of the gas pump is giving back the unburned gasoline and this gasoline He told me something about the hose giving back was not doing his job properly.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 10
ertanakar
Also 99 models of your vehicle. There must be a red impact sensor on the left wheel inside the hood. The vehicle disconnects the vehicle's electrical equipment by throwing an impact sensor in a hard shock. Try it by pressing that button ....
08.05.2020 17:18 # 11
Pugger
[QUOTE = Aziz] friends, this is the same thing happening to me, but a little more detailed, of course, I got on the Fiat albea vehicle in the morning, no electrical equipment is not working, the vehicle does not work, There is no other sound than the click sound in the vehicle, we were compelled to service when we say what will happen, In short, the impact sensor is broken, the vehicle that has left the iron ball contact in it has not worked because of the impact sensor, the main fuse latch, which has cut off fuel and electronic communication at the time of the accident, has changed according to most vehicles, some just cuts off the fuel in some vehicles, only electricity etc, maybe helps, I thought it might be if it sounds like there is something in the red box on the battery or the red pedal on the brake pedal in your vehicle. [/ QUOTE]

No, I looked at the aga impact sensor, I haven't tried it, so thanks for the cvp
08.05.2020 17:18 # 12
Pugger
[QUOTE = ertanakar] My friend pumped my gas pump 1 month ago, my car was lpg. The customer tried to open the cover under the back seat, but it was tried to be repaired before they attached it with something. I found the gasket on the cover 10 tl and I opened it by breaking it. The cables of the gas pump were burned-replaced and my car is running now, but I can hear the sound of the gasoline engine clearly, there was no such sound before it. he gave back and told me something about the hose that gave this gas back is not doing its job properly.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 13
Pugger
[QUOTE = ertanakar] Also 99 models of your vehicle. There should be a red impact sensor on the left wheel inside the hood. The car disconnects the electrical equipment of the vehicle by throwing an impact sensor in a hard shock. Try it by pressing the button .... [/ QUOTE]

Doesn't it still work? Do you have pump noise in my tours in 206?
08.05.2020 17:18 # 14
ertanakar
normally i did not hear it, but i started to hear it after the cables were repaired .. if i dont remember wrong; There was a diaphragm in the same piece, sound coming from it ..
08.05.2020 17:18 # 15
Pugger
Thank you, I hope it is a gas pump. I don't have any other problems when the engine is running because I am afraid after the engine is running. Thanks again for the answer
08.05.2020 17:18 # 16
Aziz
Finally, it is worth trying to run a little bit with a gas pump without starting the vehicle even if you buy 50 TL of gasoline and check the LPG software. While it is possible to start the vehicle by pressing 1 button, you can make a sacrifice to the 250 TL tractor and 50 TL service fee!
08.05.2020 17:18 # 17
Pugger
[QUOTE = Aziz] Finally, if you buy 50 TL of gasoline, try to run a little bit with a petrol pump without running the car, and check the LPG software. While it is possible to press the 1 button and start the car, you can make a sacrifice to the 250 lira hammer and 50 TL service fee !! There is an iron plate at the top of this machine but at the top of this pump, you know the wrenches in the bole screws but think of the star screw but the hollow hole is empty Do you know how to remove it?
08.05.2020 17:18 # 18
harun52
If the sheet metal plate under the seat is drilled with the rivets, remove the corrosive plate. knock on it a few times with style stuff & nbsp; don't hit too hard & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:18 # 19
Pugger
[QUOTE = harun52] If the sheet metal plate under the seat is drilled, you can remove the corrosive plate by drill your rivets, maybe it may be on the plastic cover, you will reach the fuel pump when you remove them. hit with things a few times, don't hit it too hard [/ QUOTE]

I don't have a Aga, I don't have the chance to stick it with another person, and what do I have to wear after I do it? I asked someone said 225 pounds
08.05.2020 17:18 # 20
cerci07
How do you take a photo or something and add to the court?

Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”