Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

please help Eskişehir

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:25 # 1
murat deniz
friends I just bought my car 2 months ago. Before I go on a summer vacation in 1 month, I want to put the car in complete maintenance. Do you know if there is a master or a service that I can safely get all the maintenance from A to Z?
08.05.2020 15:25 # 2
musician
i'm auto celebrity skin ramazan master 10 number i always go to him without getting zero :))
08.05.2020 15:25 # 3
nihat usta

ilker or gürbüz master they are just looking at our vehicles, there is no better choice of them your decision i am very glad

08.05.2020 15:25 # 4
murat deniz
nihat usta what is the name of the service you mentioned? and in dolphin city?
08.05.2020 15:25 # 5
revolutionary26
There is a master. He understands the liver of pejo and citroen. I went there. even so intense that you get an appointment. labor does not take much. my engine took 40 tl of labor for oil change, oil, air, pollen filter replacement. He kept the materials at 100 TL. if you want, I can PM the phone number
08.05.2020 15:25 # 6
murat deniz

Thank you very much. I'm waiting pm.

08.05.2020 15:25 # 7
selcukutahya
Hello friends. I just joined you. I did not want to talk back to an old subject, it will be like a ghost, but with the 106 words I received in the beginning of the year, I'm in trouble. There is no proper master who understands the disorder. The top cover of my car has changed and has been misfire since it changed. As I go, the gas cuts off as if I'm choking, and no matter how much I press the gas, it doesn't go away, then it sticks to the seat. In addition, the temperature seems to be a little high, and the heat of light came on for the first time as the exits of the old city got out of the center yesterday. I think I want to show me a competent master of this job that will not give me any extra space and extra expenses. I would be glad if you helped
08.05.2020 15:25 # 8
ALLEX
[QUOTE = selcukutahya] Hello friends. I just joined you. I did not want to talk back to an old subject, it will be like a ghost, but with the 106 words I received in the beginning of the year, I'm in trouble. There is no proper master who understands the disorder. The top cover of my car has changed and has been misfire since it changed. As I go, the gas cuts off as if I'm choking, and no matter how much I press the gas, it doesn't go away, then it sticks to the seat. In addition, the temperature seems to be a little high, and the heat of light came on for the first time as the exits of the old city got out of the center yesterday. I think I want to show me a competent master of this job that will not give me any extra space and extra expenses. I would be glad if you helped [/ QUOTE]

If you are one of the former peugeot banaz employees, I do not remember the address and phone of Burak Automotive, but you can find them on the internet.

08.05.2020 15:25 # 9
skksomerrr
Like the man who solved the problems of PEUGEOT at once, İLKER KUŞ PEUGEOT SMALL saved direct computer test and point shot in the industry. Go directly to him, everyone in the industry knows they already show problems.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”