Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

please help anyone with knowledge

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:28 # 1
merihbolat
I had a zavoli brand on my 206 quicksilver model vehicle, there is gas in the tank of the vehicle, I filled it completely in the tank, but it seems as if gasoline is running out from the indicator on the chest of the vehicle, as if the vehicle burns both gas and gas. The gas gauge shows zero at the moment, I actually put it in the car when I bought half the tank gas and I did not go at all. please write an answer with the knowledge. thanks in advance
08.05.2020 15:28 # 2
metin
off off
08.05.2020 15:28 # 3
merihbolat
nobody knows
08.05.2020 15:28 # 4
Guests
Would you give the necessary warning to our new friend? Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:28 # 5
metin
hello merihbolat. First of all, I want to ask you why. Why do you open a subject from research?
First of all, you have to introduce the forum rules so that we can get to know you.
Afterwards, you should write your vehicle, brand model etc. in the signature section and profile information so that you can be helped better.
If you say I came to find out I just came because I was wondering about it, I don't think there will be help for others like we will shoot and go (:
text 2011-05-24 14:38:44
08.05.2020 15:28 # 6
ismail ozdemir
:)
08.05.2020 15:28 # 7
ismail ozdemir

Metin Bey, I will ask you something about this subject. As I mentioned last time, I get an average of 25 lira of gasoline per month. The needle does not play.

08.05.2020 15:28 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = beyazzzzz]

Metin Bey, I will ask you something about this subject. As I mentioned last time, I get an average of 25 lira of gasoline per month. The needle does not play.

[/ QUOTE]
I heard from a few people that there was no problem when he kept the gas on half a tank. give it a try if you want
08.05.2020 15:28 # 9
metin
[QUOTE = beyazzzzz]

[/ QUOTE]
The float in the tank does not measure the level in the tank when you do not receive at least 7 to 8 liters and does not tell the brain that fuel is being taken, it continues to lower the needle from where it left off, since there is no signal from the float in the brain. With today's prices, 7 liters of gasoline comes to about 30 TL, so if you don't get at least 30-35 TL, the needle will not play.
But even when you are on the half tank, even if you do not buy any gasoline, the float transmits the current level to the brain every time the ignition is switched on and the needle returns to its former position.
08.05.2020 15:28 # 10
Guests
Did you try to come up with the display of the indicator with the contact closure when my text is half or more of this warehouse ??? :)
08.05.2020 15:28 # 11
ismail ozdemir
thank you I understood ... half a tank of petrol means 150tl wherever you look :)) light is not important, it is okay if the needle stops at zero,
08.05.2020 15:28 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = beyazzzzz] thank you I understand ... half a tank of petrol means 150tl wherever you look :)) light it doesn't matter so it wouldn't be okay if the needle stops at zero [/ QUOTE]
If it is reset, the brain of the vehicle will detect that the vehicle is out of gas and stop the vehicle.
08.05.2020 15:28 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = ose307] [QUOTE = beyazzzzz] thank you I understand ... half a tank of petrol means 150tl no matter where you look :)) light it does not matter so it doesn't matter if the pointer stops at zero [/ QUOTE]
If it is reset, the brain of the vehicle will detect that the vehicle is out of gas and stop the vehicle.
[/ QUOTE]
In that way, there are many people using the lamp by burning the lamp. I have never heard from anyone that you have stopped as you are saying. If it was anything else, I would think the millet would be, of course I think
08.05.2020 15:28 # 14
ismail ozdemir
No, I have been using it for 1.5 years, I have never seen it stop
08.05.2020 15:28 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = beyazzzzz] no I have been using it for 1.5 years like this I have never seen it stop [/ QUOTE]
Isn't it possible :)) If we had such a thing, we wouldn't know.
08.05.2020 15:28 # 16
metin
[QUOTE = ose307] [QUOTE = beyazzzzz] thank you I understand ... half a tank of petrol means 150tl no matter where you look :)) light it does not matter so it doesn't matter if the pointer stops at zero [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
I don't think he would stop.
08.05.2020 15:28 # 17
Guests
again, a friend from the forum said it happened but I am searching now but I can't find it
08.05.2020 15:28 # 18
metin
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] Did you try the display of the indicator to come into contact with the cover and cover when this warehouse is half or more ??? :) [/ Quote]
No, I haven't tried it, but I have friends who try and get stuck with experience (:
Actually, when the gasoline is bought from the fullet, the needle passed the half tank, I will remove the module from the pump and try it, but I see the face of the car twice a week.
08.05.2020 15:28 # 19
metin
[QUOTE = ose307] had said a friend from the forum again, but I am searching right now but cannot find it [/ QUOTE]
he may have run out of gas or buy you,
Nobody can interfere with the gasoline in my tank, as long as there is gasoline in the tank, the brain of the car rests at the end of the pointer, you can not say that you can not go anymore. Peugeot cannot take such a risk:
08.05.2020 15:28 # 20
metin
In the meantime, the friend who fled the subject can get the information he wants and we made a good comment: D
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”