Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Please help about malfunctions in my vehicle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:00 # 1
katipahmet
Hello friends.
About two weeks ago I bought the 2004 model 206. 1.4 engine, lpg and tiptronic gear. The km of the vehicle is at 140000.
& nbsp;
when I light the headlights of the vehicle, unfortunately the horn starts playing. the horn stops when the headlights go out. It just doesn't happen when I turn on the normal headlights. You know, we turn the handle twice to turn these headlights on, or mine is at the first turn. In other words, I turn the handle first, the headlights are burning, and if I wait like that, the horn starts to sound. I took it to the master to the private service. surprised. he gotta look at it, he said. I left the car one day. He said that he had checked, there was no short circuit, that the malfunction was caused by the headlight arm, and that the malfunction improved when he installed a new headlight arm. and that the headlight arm is not alone, but a team wiper arm and airbeg, together with the generation I don't know. He gave a price of 450 TL as the price including labor. I'm very new to the car, I don't know the name of that part either. I did not have the opportunity to research on the internet. I do not know what to do. Is there anything like this happening to you? Are there any other solutions or parts of that really expensive? Thank you guys for your help in advance
08.05.2020 17:00 # 2
katipahmet
A second question is when I pull my feet out of the gas while the car is in motion, especially when I hit the pit on bumpy roads, there is a clicking sound coming from the car. It is not such an obvious click-and-knock sound, but it seems like a screw loosened and a strange sound like two parts rubbing against each other in the engine part. There is no sound when pressing the gas while the vehicle is moving on the flat asphalt road. When I pull my foot out of the gas, that voice starts to sound. There is no sound when the vehicle is idling, and there is no sound when I press the neutral gear. what could be the reason guys On the second day of the holiday, we showed a master in the country, as if there is no problem at first, I have to stay here and look in detail. we couldn't leave it because of the bar.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 3
Guests
The name of the defective part is com2000.There are friends selling out. You can get the part down half of the price you are told after making sure that the defect is definitely caused by it.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 4
mustafah
[QUOTE = laedri] The name of the defective part is com2000.There are friends selling out. You can get the piece down half of the price you are told after making sure that the defect is definitely caused by it. [/ QUOTE]

I agree, that piece is common to many peugeot and fails over time. If there is a good mechanic who understands from Peugeot, if there is a broken part in the com2000 or if the card is defective, it may be repaired by changing the card. If you are thinking of getting zero or bounce, call the falcon peugeot's mobile number above, it will give you the price of the compatible part with the last 8 number of the chassis. If not, ask if there is a exit from peugeot & nbsp; "Wink"
mustafah 2012-08-22 19:16:49
08.05.2020 17:00 # 5
_pathfinder_
Master, the sound that came to my car was coming from a very small hilly, while the right click sounded from the back, and it came out over time. the ball is scattered (it was a chronic problem after 70-80 thousand of the 206s). The reason for the squeaking sound coming from the front ((due to the skill of the master)) The nut of the crankcase was loosened. The cost of unspecified sounds is at the mercy of the master. & nbsp; When the two screws are to be tightened Take the tool assembly, saying an estimated 250-450- TL cost
* At least once had 307 owner *
& nbsp; & nbsp; * I recommend you to go with your friend who made the suggestion, if possible, on the choice of the master. *
08.05.2020 17:00 # 6
katipahmet
Thank you for your answers, friends, is there no possibility of repairing this headlight arm or selling it in one piece? Is this piece always in teams and how much confidence in this second hand I think I need to find someone familiar for this. Is there anyone who can help me from Mersin?
08.05.2020 17:00 # 7
Guests
com2000 wiper, the signal bars are general. It will not be separated.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 8
katipahmet
Well, no one can give friends an idea for this sound? where could it come from?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”