Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Please help about central lock

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:15 # 1
gravedigger58
Hello friends, I have a problem in the car room, the center is locked, sometimes the doors are locked, sometimes not locked. .
08.05.2020 17:15 # 2
baris
My teacher, this issue is also in my press, the rest of it is a lie,
08.05.2020 17:15 # 3
zgr
I had the same problem. it was closing, opening behind it, or not opening at all. the locks will change, said the masters. I had read in the forum.When the door locks were connected to the sash, wrap the electric tape, they said a couple of rounds. Search the forum with a little more detailed information and photo.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 4
blazes06
The central lock problem showed up when the cold weather started in 206 quik ... when I pressed the remote, it locks and unlocks it, but when I lock it, I couldn't make it work normally when I lock it ... I tried the electric band event, there was no solution ... Let us write the suggestions if there are people who can fix the problem so we can take advantage of it. ...
08.05.2020 17:15 # 5
gravedigger58
friends, thank you for your comments, i will try the band event but i dont think i can have anything related to the signal arm.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”