Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

please help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:48 # 1
famekontor
hi friends car 206 automatic gear & nbsp; 2 months ago, the solenoil valves changed, my car did not get any order after it was changed, and it was almost the same, and after the parts were replaced, the snow and sports mode lights came on when the vehicle was in P & nbsp; I was not very interested in the intensity of my work. I started the car for the last week with the first start of the car and went to 3 gears when I went to the car and the sport and snow light started to burn when I connected the car to the computer. valve output malfunction plus short circuit at the end

intermittent malfunction bridging the converter solenoid valve plus short circuit at the end

I took my car to the master who understood the automatic transmission repair in samsun and said that the solenoids are defective, I left it to the master, I came to the master, because of my work, he changed the master and knock is gone and said i'm gonna get my car on monday but i got a problem in my head & nbsp; I wonder if the malfunctions that I mentioned above are just a solenoid or if there is a problem with the vehicle's electrical installation, but there is a situation.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 2
metin
I wish you would take your vehicle to an authorized service. As far as I understand, he could not do the human job you call a master like a man. It has most likely operated without introducing new solenoids.

Old solenoids and new solenoids work with different frequencies. Therefore, when a new type of solenoid is installed, it is necessary to connect the vehicle to the computer and introduce new ones. Otherwise, they work halfway as you mentioned. & Nbsp;

This is my opinion.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 3
famekontor
Well, I said it to my teacher, but he said that there is no introduction, he just said that I deleted the adaptation and the failure. let's do it
08.05.2020 16:48 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = famekontor] Well, my teacher said it too, but it said no introduction, I just deleted the adaptation and the fault. let's do it [/ QUOTE]

ECU software needs to be updated, which you can't do with clone PP2000s. Authorized service registration is required. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:48 # 5
famekontor
there is no service in our country :) I bought the vehicle today, the failure was lost, the anarmality in the gear changes has improved. Normally, 3 shifts in the morning, the snow and sports mode lights should have turned on. I will try again and share the information here today.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = famekontor] if there was no service in our country :) I bought the vehicle today, the malfunction in the lost gear shifts disappeared. I will try again and share the information here today. [/ QUOTE]

Where is your hometown? If you can write your profile, the next comments will be made accordingly. Insallah does not repeat again.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 7
metin
[QUOTE = famekontor] if there was no service in our country :) I bought the vehicle today, the malfunction in the lost gear shifts disappeared. I will try again and share the information here today. [/ QUOTE]

Get past it. I am glad that the malfunction has improved, I hope it will not recur. What did your master do and do?
08.05.2020 16:48 # 8
famekontor
homeland amasya only electro valves have changed before, but the first valves I bought turned out to be defective with new ones workmanship + oil + 2 electro valves I paid 450 TL in total.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 9
metin
[QUOTE = famekontor] hometown amasya only electro valves have changed before, but the first valves I bought have changed with new ones.
What is your km?
08.05.2020 16:48 # 10
famekontor
The snow sports mod was burned at 117,000 today, but the gear shifts are very smooth & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:48 # 11
erenoz
Firstly, get well soon. Automatic transmission is not the fee of every master, but unfortunately we have to rely on helplessly. I will leave tomorrow vehicle gears will be checked, I hope there will be no problem
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”