Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Please comment from peugeot BVA users

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:57 # 1
toga406
friends, when the vehicle goes downhill at first, what is the reason why the compressor does not start up.
< font size = "3"> for example, the speed even goes up to 50-60, but the car is going in first gear and idle. because the tachometer remains below 1000 rpm. like idling. what could be the reason
is getting on the compressor according to the vehicle head.
when it slows down, the gear shifts down It turns out that the compressor is completely disabled when it goes below 30.
so I can say that there is no compressor especially in 1st gear, as if the vehicle is idle. < div>
thanks in advance for their help,
solenoids without sizzle 2003 model hdi bva I guess the original is still. solenoids. And when the oil warm-up indicator turns red, the snow sports flash transmission shifts to protection. Apart from that, the acceleration of the vehicle is perfect.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 2
toga406
The question I asked is that I would like to state this note on downhill routes. I tried downhill on
. When the vehicle is put into manual 1st gear, the compressor is disabled again after over 30 speeds
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”