Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Playing dipped beam bulb

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:08 # 1
BerkeKarayel
Friends, there is snow, right dipped headlight bulb exploded on the bidet, I bought an osram h7 bulb. I was going to disassemble the old bulb, but since it did not change for 10 years, the needles of the bulb with the plug were related. Somehow I pulled out the plug, but the wire that supported the bulb there was a little bit hurt. It does not fit properly on the wire. I guess what is your idea of wire bending? The place where the bulb enters there is not likely to be bent because I am curious about your opinion, can I find this wire in the bidet only :) I think the wire is bent, it is not easy to give the original shape ...

I had this photo, this high beam picture has a red plug, the wire sample next to it.
08.05.2020 18:08 # 2
Serkan
Is the bulb fully seated? Are you sure you are looking straight ahead? It should be worn with the upper part on the metal part of the bulb facing upwards, if you are not wearing it flat it may be loose because it does not fit.
08.05.2020 18:08 # 3
ahmet_bjk

And this clamp is two-sided, you may not be able to attach one.

I don't think you will bend the wire. You cannot bend the short wire by hand.

As the manager said, you may have put the bulb upside down.

Also, one of the springs opens inwards and one opens out. (It was at 308)

08.05.2020 18:08 # 4
BerkeKarayel
problem solved friends bent the wire I put a little under the wire of the other headlight under the number ten thanks
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”