Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

playing a lot on the road

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:17 # 1
efsanemurat

slm friends for a week my car is going very uncontrolled on the road I am afraid to speed up I hear a lot of noise coming in front of the car tukur bidet back is officially playing the car is shaking too much I showed it to a master lifted the lifts the car, the shock absorbers are gone, said the ball joints change the bidet, the tire linen is broken, what is something like this He said he did not understand the sounds of the cursed tukur in front of him. Would I be confused? So, things do not stop, we do not change the shock absorbers, most of all, the knocking tukur sound got stuck on my head. What do you suggest?

08.05.2020 16:17 # 2
Guests
I know my teacher is good for monroe for years, but of course, knowledgeable friends will give more information.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 3
metin
When the vehicle flexes, if there is a noise from the shock absorbers, the shock absorber is solid. If you are traveling on the road, you need to look at rod settings, tire weather, brake settings, shock absorber connections.
& nbsp;
may sound from the z rots in the front team sound, they are branded first. It also provides z rods in balance. It is between the anti-roll bar and the shock absorber, first look at them, and the price is 30 TL.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 4
efsanemurat
I changed the front rods, tie rod, rod shaft and z rods 2 months ago, they said no problem, the master said that only one of the shock absorbers had a tire, did I get oil from the steering wheel?
08.05.2020 16:17 # 5
metin
[QUOTE = legendary] I have changed the front rods, tie rods and z rods only 2 months ago, they said there was no problem.
If there is no
tire, it is ten. It must be chock, shock absorber chock. the oil does not come from the shock absorber because the shock absorbers are not greasy but gaseous. if the oil comes from the steering, the steering will harden even the engine will burn. it has nothing to do with the front suit, but check your oil. where exactly is the oil? It can also escape from the axles.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 6
feline
hojam shock absorber if the springs have oil there, the shock absorber exploded :) :) editDate> 2011-10-24 21:15:27
08.05.2020 16:17 # 7
Platinium
Take a nice rot to the balancer. Usually for 10 lira, the front team will get what you need to change what you need to change, then you will go to the list, then you will get the master to fix the list, and the same rot will come to the balancer. >
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”