Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Plate Replacement

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:39 # 1
yaizm7
Hello friends,
There is a subject that comes to my mind. I want to change my car's license plate. When I bought my car 2nd hand in October 2010, they asked the notary public, "Will there be a plate change?" But I said "no". Now I have an idea to change the plate .. Can I do this right now, or was I supposed to do it during the purchase and sale at the notary?
08.05.2020 15:39 # 2
Guests
yes, you will be selling. If the buyer does not want to change the plate (70tl) then the room will be sold to you and you will change the plate (140tl). Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:39 # 3
Muhammet CAKIR
I also suffer from the same problem, I asked that it does not change, they said that it should change while the sale is being made.
08.05.2020 15:39 # 4
Guests
You need to sell to a different district in order for the plate to change. the plate does not change if it is registered in the same traffic
08.05.2020 15:39 # 5
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = pugti] You need to sell to a different district to change your license plate. If the plate is registered in the same traffic, the plate does not change [/ QUOTE] has now made the change possible, even if my brother is in the same neighborhood. I learned that it is possible now Muhammet ÇAKIR 2011-06-20 12:11:30
08.05.2020 15:39 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = pugti] You need to sell to a different district to change your license plate. license plate does not change if registered in the same traffic [/ QUOTE]

+ 999 Thumbs Up

I would like to describe the process I have done before ....

I had to make a selection from the places near Istanbul to Istanbul ... I sold it there because there is a familiar in Tekirdag Sultanköy. The 34 plates were wasted in Istanbul because the vehicle was sold to Tekirdag. The license plate was 59. I wasted this way because the vehicle was sold to Istanbul ..

all of them were on the paperwork .. the car waited without a license plate in the parking lot until the transactions were finished Sırıtma

charges .... notary transactions + insurance policies .. of course you can use the policies for 2-3 days to cancel the rest and get your money back ..

1-2 years ago ... now I don't know how the laws will say.

you by_ 2011-06-20 12:11:59
08.05.2020 15:39 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] [QUOTE = pugti] You need to sell to a different district in order to change the plate. If the plate is registered in the same traffic, the plate does not change [/ QUOTE] has now made the change possible, even if my brother is in the same neighborhood. I learned that it's now possible [/ QUOTE]

Then it is very beautiful .. there wasn't the last change but now it is super. Is there an official letter about this? Until last month, they were saying that such a thing would happen from the security. if it has changed now let me go again
08.05.2020 15:39 # 8
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = pugti] [QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] [QUOTE = pugti] You need to sell to a different district in order to change the plate. If the plate is registered in the same traffic, the plate does not change [/ QUOTE] has now made the change possible, even if my brother is in the same neighborhood. I learned that it's now possible [/ QUOTE]

Then it is very beautiful .. there wasn't the last change but now it is super. Is there an official letter about this? Until last month, they were saying that such a thing would happen from the security. if it has changed now let me go again
[/ QUOTE] I'll go get it tomorrow, bro, if you want, it's hard today but I try to get it today :)
08.05.2020 15:39 # 9
Guests
I will learn soon Gülme
08.05.2020 15:39 # 10
yaizm7
I just consulted a person who I knew .. a person who recently had a person who had it, but 450 TL. He said there was a special plate charge around .. I do not know how accurate ..
08.05.2020 15:39 # 11
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = yaizm7] I have just consulted a person who I know .. I have recently made a acquaintance, but 450 TL in addition to the purchase and sale costs. He said that there was a special plate charge around .. I do not know how accurate it is .
08.05.2020 15:39 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] [QUOTE = yaizm7] I just consulted a person who I know .. recently, a person who had his acquaintance, but 450 TL in addition to the purchase and sale costs. He said that there was a special plate expense around. I don't know how accurate it is .

Exactly .. if the plate is special, it's not high ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”