Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Plate Illumination Bottomless Bulb Recommended

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:27 # 1
samet206
Hello friends, the glass of the license plate lighting lamps of 206 m is dirty, so there is a mediocre light and also it is not nice to see it in yellow.I want to disassemble and clean them and play with your bulbs. The reason is that they burst quickly and they are too bright when needed. I wonder if anyone can offer a bottomless bulb that will create an image in the style I want. What kind of color should I use?

It is good if the leds I bought at the end of the current page cause problems.
samet206 2015-11-27 21:40:32
08.05.2020 19:27 # 2
Adem Kurtuldu
I would recommend having a super white image from the back of the led, if you want to look in my own vehicle, the higher the number of bidet leds, the better the kadat
08.05.2020 19:27 # 3
Alicilik
Teacher first, pull the black plastic on the trunk lid out of the wiper motor and pull it out. There are clips, they will come out. Then the license plate lamps have a limiter to stop at the edge of the plate, it pushes the license plate lamps inside the knob with a flat screwdriver. Remove the socket then the lamp does not fall out.

The lamps will stretch out from the middle of the short edge with a thin flat screwdriver to remove the transparent plastic by the family. Clean well.

Apart from the curved surface of the transparent plastic (the part facing the plate), it is sold on the market with this chrome-look tape.

Then there is the air intake in the bulb socket, because the halogen bulbs are very hot, they need to vent. Fill them with hot silicon.

It would be nice if you use 5630 or 5730 chip white leds as a bulb.

I did so it was

08.05.2020 19:27 # 4
samet206
[QUOTE = a.kurtuld] I recommend a super white image with LED back, if you want to look in my own vehicle, the more the number of bidet LEDs, the better the cadat [/ QUOTE]

I would like to see if there is an example or if you have a subject, how did you install the resistance or need to use a direct disassemble plug assembly is enough.
08.05.2020 19:27 # 5
samet206
Thanks for the detailed answer and example, the image of the vehicle is very nice. I close the air inlets designed for the other bulb type, I do not need to do anything electrical, I do not use resistor etc. for the led bulb.
08.05.2020 19:27 # 6
GokhaN
I recommend LEDs too. I used 206 when I used to have it. It looks nice. I am starting to do 207 at the exam.
08.05.2020 19:27 # 7
samet206
The general idea of everyone was not thinking about the led bulb for the license plate lighting at first but I am changing my mind to the led bulb as I guess.
08.05.2020 19:27 # 8
Alicilik
[QUOTE = samet206] Thanks for the detailed answer and example, the image of the vehicle is also very nice. I do not need to do anything electrical, I do not use resistor etc. for the led bulb, because I do not heat up the led bulbs.
[/ QUOTE]

You are welcome. plesure is mine.

Normally I have piranha and mushroom leds in my hand, I have the appropriate resistance. I was doing it myself, but when the material was not of very high quality, the open circuit became short when water was taken in. Later, I found T-shaped leds on the top of the T led leds were entering the bottom part. It gives the light according to the axis of the slot.

As I was dealing with this, I thought that the uplighting above was unnecessary. Then I took my hand and taped the top part with aluminum tape (aluminum foil would be). I said BEn to apply aside and I did. I put the 5730 6 led T bulb in the top, the result was as in the picture. The foil reflects the unnecessary name down, so the efficiency has increased considerably.

08.05.2020 19:27 # 9
samet206
What you mean is more or less revived in my head, just as I followed a path, let's do it during the operations, let's get a change and let it come alive :) As I said, I don't like very bright ones, but some of them are very sweet and really in place like your vehicle ...
08.05.2020 19:27 # 10
Adem Kurtuldu

Only the bulb was replaced, no extra action was taken.
08.05.2020 19:27 # 11
samet206
Thank you, this is beautiful, but for me, my goal is to capture a tone that turns a little more blue, because the white light does not look good in the color of my car.
08.05.2020 19:27 # 12
Sercan Mungan
Hodja, where did you get this led? this bulb is exactly what i'm looking for LOL
08.05.2020 19:27 # 13
samet206
It's in the mouths of sellers of electrical equipment or accessories. I bought it but I couldn't do it, let me see if nothing else comes out.
08.05.2020 19:27 # 14
samet206
Friends had the opportunity to install the leds I bought, as well as the lighting of the license plate was rotten in the slots originally I bought 10 TL. The LEDs are good, I do not know that the bad is bad. What is hoarse. How do you think this product is? I did trouble. I made chrome band with the advice of Ali, it was nice but I couldn't do siliconing.

This is the product

samet206 2015-11-27 21:39:03
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”