Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

plate edge wipe

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 17:38 # 1
nevce
First of all, I wanted to put a finger on a subject that we see in most of the racks and my d, kkatimi black frame pavement on the edges of the plate.
I researched this subject, found it, did it, I painted it :)
now let's see how the plates are made that everyone can do and have a nice look
materials

1-) cellulosic thinner
(1 liter of this thinner can be obtained in 8 TL painters or less from the familiar electronic repair shop)
2-) cotton or sponge

3-) towel napkin

The first version

APPLICATION
friends, we start by pouring the thinner in cotton here we drive slowly to the edge of the event (do not take too long, thinner flies right away, the paint is licked, you try hard)

Apply to a short distance and dry immediately

final version

Here you can use double-sided tape.

CAUTION: do not drive in the middle of the plate, it turns out there naturally
Meanwhile, you can remove it using a small brush.
Good luck with

08.05.2020 17:38 # 2
Guests
It was nice work, it looks very nice compared to the past Wink but the writing style is not for me
08.05.2020 17:38 # 3
Alicilik
Do you have a masking material for health cellulosic thinner?
08.05.2020 17:38 # 4
nevce
[QUOTE = Buying] Do you have masking material for your health cellulosic thinner?
[/ QUOTE]
There is no need for this application but ...
08.05.2020 17:38 # 5
Alicilik
If we can't remove the plate? Let's not accidentally paint the car paint
08.05.2020 17:38 # 6
nevce
[QUOTE = Buyer] If we can't remove the plate? Let's not accidentally paint the car paint
[/ QUOTE]
Yes, I applied it, no effect, but you will use very little thinner, instantly dissolves the paint 1 cm 1 cm, no problem. No problem.

08.05.2020 17:38 # 7
Alicilik
[QUOTE = kind of]
Yes, I applied it, no effect, but you will use very little thinner, instantly dissolves the paint 1 cm 1 cm, no problem. No problem.

[/ QUOTE]

You have to try. In fact, I want to mask the numbers and clean the plate completely and the pests leave a mark.

Have you ever tried other paint solvents other than thinner in this market?
08.05.2020 17:38 # 8
nevce
I haven't tried it but it is the best cellulosic tin ..

08.05.2020 17:38 # 9
Alicilik
[QUOTE = 307bursa] good health for your labor
Brother Ali try to do this without removing the plate or try to do it very carefully and by wiping the short distances because in the slightest flow, the writing on the plate may be erased and damage the paint of the vehicle.
[/ QUOTE]

It is very hard to remove the plates in Abi 206 so that they do not pass water. However, when the plate will change, it is removed. I think it would be comfortable if it has floating masking material.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 10
samet206
beautiful personal health work always gives you more taste than what someone else does :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”