Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

PLASTIC BOTTOM ....

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:21 # 1
outlaw

FRIENDS I KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN IN THE GOAL OF FULLY PAINTING MY CAR, LIKE THIS PLASTIC FOOT TO THE MIND.

A FEW QUESTIONS FOR MY FRIENDS WITH KNOWLEDGE;

1 - HOW CAN WE OPERATE THE LICENSE AFTER THE PLASTIC IS BOTTOMED ...

2 - IS THERE ANY DAMAGE TO THE ORIGINAL PAINT REMAINING UNDER THE PLASTIC BOTTLE?

3 - IS THE SUN - WASHING EFFECTED FROM THINGS?

4 - IS THERE ANY PRICE INFORMATION ??

5 - IS THERE A PLACE IN IZMIR?

THANKS FROM NOW TO EVERYONE WHO WERE ANSWER ..

08.05.2020 18:21 # 2
outlaw

I GET PRICE NOW FROM IZMIR

1300 TL MATT BLACK

1500 TL says fluorescent ..

125 TL REGISTERED THE LICENSE MONEY ..

THE PAINT IS THE BEST AS YOU SAID.

08.05.2020 18:21 # 3
tongucuk
Let me write a few things because I'm related to the subject

You can reach the plasti dip main distributor in Izmir by looking at the net.

However, a little troubled application should be done very well in our country, and the operation should be done by sticking to the recommended amounts. If I open it a bit, it is necessary to apply 6 liters to a vehicle, but those who do this work finish with 4 liters (I have closed the paint of the vehicle is okay logic). it is not easy to disassemble, i disassembled myself audi a3 took 1.5 days, my mil is miles, the person who removes it was dismantled because of the color fading and it was drawn quickly but it is not a long lasting material like painting or covering it with foil, even if it is applied properly, after a while, for example, the fender again If you need a plasti dip, the color will definitely not match that of other places
I do not misunderstand the product, but I do not misunderstand, but I wanted to explain that it is a problem when the applications are not done properly.
I decided to get the dealership of this job, but after some research I decided that the foil was more logical and gave up this plan.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 4
outlaw

No matter how good workmanship is in the fool, it is the ATMs.

HOW DID I EVALUATED THE CAR WHICH WAS FOLIO COATED, I WILL HAVE SHIPS EVERYTHING.

THE PAINT EVENT HAS BEEN MORE LOGIC, BUT I DID THIS PLASTIC BETWEEN MIND ..

LIKE YOU SAID, I DID LIKE IZMIR DISTRIBITOR, SPEAKED THEM AND THEY WERE THE APPLICATION THAT WILL GIVE ME THESE PRICES.

EXTRA AS THE LUGGAGE UNDER THE UNDER THE HOOD AND THE DOOR INSIDE THE INSIDE THE PRICE ...

I DID NOT FORECAST THAT I WILL KEEP THE PRICE THAT THERE IS MUCH MORE MEANING TO PAINT MY COMPLETE CAR AFTER I GIVE MONEY.

AFTER PAINTING, I HAVE HAVE PAINT PROTECTION, OR I HAVE YACHT MODE.

08.05.2020 18:21 # 5
tongucuk
tongucuk 2014-03-07 11:32:58
08.05.2020 18:21 # 6
outlaw

NO

1300 TL MATT BLACK

1500 TL FLUORESCENT COLOR

08.05.2020 18:21 # 7
tongucuk
what color are you planning to make
08.05.2020 18:21 # 8
outlaw

WALLA IN MY MIND HAVE ONE OF THE PASTEL RENES LIGHT BLUE ORANGE NOTHING TO TAKE ATTENTION BUT THAT MONEY IS NOT PROVIDED.

IF I LAST I SAID, I WOULD MAKE MATTE BLACK MADE BLUE IN THE RIMS ...

08.05.2020 18:21 # 9
Turgay_66
to paint the cleanest :)
08.05.2020 18:21 # 10
volkanC2
Brother don't go tired, don't mind, you are an obsessed man.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 11
outlaw

[QUOTE = volkanC2] Brother, go away, do not tire of your head, you are an obsessed man .

ALWAYS MY VOLKAN MY MEETING IS ENJOYED FROM MY SLEEVE, I NEVER SIZE ...

THE INTENSIVE HAA IS VERY DIFFICULT .. LOLLOL

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”