Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

places that make modifiye in bursa ???

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:29 # 1
asil16
my friends car is 206 xs 2000 model 139,000 km at the moment, it has a full modified exterior, I live in the bursa, I do not know anybody since I am located in the bursa, I want to make a presentation.
I want to do something like I want, but I want to do something more, as I like it, I want to do something else for ten bumper side skirts, I will put down the car, press down on the ground, I will make them, but I will trust one of them, I have not found any, but it is suitable for the industry I did not get a cvp. Do you have anyone they know about this? I will leave the car.

friends present problems
There is very little oil discharge under the 1st transmission
2. There is an escape in the steering wheel hydraulics
3. The sound of the rear shock absorbers is sounding on bad roads as if the iron is hit in iron.
The 4th tachometer and speedometer are not working. I will not have them done.

dear friends, my car has a lot of cost and also needs to be changed in recirculation pads
Today, I asked the master that I was about to get the car to be reduced to a certain extent. If I bought sports springs he said it should be interrupted, wouldn't it be like I would like ,,,

I do not understand the car engine, friends, if you live in the bursa among us, help me, let me leave the car to the master, do all of them.

08.05.2020 15:29 # 2
dinoco
For the modified five way supreme auto .. I know about the last points and they know this work in the balcova in izmir.
08.05.2020 15:29 # 3
Guests
pal find me if you have a problem I am in Gemlik .. I help you, there are places I know about mod and motor ..

0533 270 47 19
08.05.2020 15:29 # 4
asil16
[QUOTE = dinoco] five way supreme auto for modification .. I know about the last points and they know this job is very good if you want to have it in balcova .. [/ QUOTE]

i will investigate my friend, thanks ,,, the engine will understand from the heat, if not much, just the mod. is it?
08.05.2020 15:29 # 5
asil16
[QUOTE = pugti] buddy find me if you have a problem. I am in Gemlik .. I help you, there are places I know about mod and motor ..

0533 270 47 19 [/ QUOTE]

My friend, I do not have time to come to the ship, heat and power, thank you for your help.
08.05.2020 15:29 # 6
Guests
When I say find, I did not say come, we will call you.
08.05.2020 15:29 # 7
dinoco
Kenan's car is close to gemlik diesel :) if you meet with it somehow, it will be beneficial for such places ..
Besides, it provides and installs chip air filter kit perf spark plug etc. in the supreme auto engine modification. Dinoco 2011-05-27 20:45:11
08.05.2020 15:29 # 8
asil16
I will be calling my friend kenan soon: D

I want to take all of my friends at once, I want to make my car with one of these expenses, let's get a number: D, get out of the show: D, let me do it, I don't want to spend anymore, I don't want to make it all out of here. the severs ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”