Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

pitch cleaning recommendation

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:50 # 1
tilbe307
friends, summer is here What is the way to clean the tar from the asphalt sticking to our vehicle in a proper way and without damaging the paint?
08.05.2020 15:50 # 2
VEDATDINC
special cleaning agent for bitumen cleaning in kerosene or auto care products VEDATDINC 2011-07-16 14:58:13
08.05.2020 15:50 # 3
EmRe26
you can clean with diesel oil
08.05.2020 15:50 # 4
Engin Tepe
With the help of gas oil and a small paint brush, start from the heavily dense places, do not touch the windows, lightly brush and wash the last big 6 7 cm square sungers, touch the gas oil and keep the water in the car, while keeping the traces of it with a dagger, otherwise there is no shadow. especially in light color cars. It takes 2 to 3 hours.
08.05.2020 15:50 # 5
Guests
My father's old car (Tofaş) was bitumen, we put the car in a ramp on a sunny day and applied oil to the bitumen places. 3-4 hours later, bitumen started flowing and we washed the car beautifully, it came out.
There may be someone who does not want to apply this proposal to new model vehicles, but this is the most economical method I know. Personally, I don't even apply it to my own car.
08.05.2020 15:50 # 6
Guests
Of course, gas oil nourishes both gas oil paint ...
08.05.2020 15:50 # 7
Burak07
[QUOTE = mustiii] My father's old car (Tofaş) had become bitumen, we put the car in a ramp on a sunny day and applied oil to the bitumen places. 3-4 hours later, bitumen started flowing and we washed the car beautifully, it came out.
There may be someone who does not want to apply this proposal to new model vehicles, but this is the most economical method I know. Personally, I don't even apply it to my own car.
[/ QUOTE]
I never laughed, a method that is really unimaginable, I just gotta try to poke the car just to try it Embarrassed

08.05.2020 15:50 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = Burak07] [QUOTE = mustiii] My father's old car (Tofaş) had become bitumen, we put the car in a ramp on a sunny day and applied oil to the bitumen places. 3-4 hours later, bitumen started flowing and we washed the car beautifully, it came out.
[/ QUOTE]
I never laughed, a method that is really unimaginable, I just gotta try to poke the car just to try it Embarrassed
[/ QUOTE]
it works
08.05.2020 15:50 # 9
Guests
When I froze from Antalya, I had to come through asphalt from the heat and I had to come to the right and left side of my car, it was badly immersed. gas oil removes the cleanest and purulent
08.05.2020 15:50 # 10
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = mustiii] [QUOTE = Burak07] [QUOTE = mustiii] My father's old car (Tofaş) was bitumen, we put the car in a ramp on a sunny day and applied oil to the bitumen places. 3-4 hours later, bitumen started flowing and we washed the car beautifully, it came out.
[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
it works
[/ QUOTE] Sırıtma I did not believe it when I first heard it, but thanks to my father, I heard it from my uncle who made every part of the car, I know that people with bunny always know this Sırıtma I did cillop like: d If you can't find gas oil or don't want to try it, you can use margarine: D is like food recipe but: D works
08.05.2020 15:50 # 11
tigerland
oil. It purifies vehicles from tars and gains brightness.
08.05.2020 15:50 # 12
Faruk
Thanks for your gas oil advice, friends, I will get it as soon as possible and get rid of the zivts.
08.05.2020 15:50 # 13
Guests
I use diesel oil, there is no trace from the stain
respects
08.05.2020 15:50 # 14
Guests
the most ideal diesel, but the room damages the paint a bit ....
08.05.2020 15:50 # 15
Guests

I know that diesel oil will not damage the paint

08.05.2020 15:50 # 16
Guests
Diesel is the Most Useful ..
They poured oil on my car tonight ...
My Wash Was Cleaned By Diesel With A Beautiful Vehicle The Color Of The Vehicle Has Opened More Officially, Then We Have Bid Beautiful Bid We Did Not Have Any Boredom In The Paint ...
08.05.2020 15:50 # 17
riva70
use diesel oil
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”