Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Pıranha Charger Y Type Auto Tape Review

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:16 # 1
samet206
Friends, I have a simple but useful tape model with a usb sd card reader in my hand, but I have been trying to scratch my door speakers lately, etc. I gathered, but the tape in my hand is not very good, and the output power is very low, it is under the power of the coax or other types of speakers in the market as it is 4x15 watts, so I wanted to renew it. I am allocating a budget of 170 TL. But I came across this model of the piranha, which I had previously stood in. Now I used the flat tape, I am tired, after all, if I buy a sony or pioner, maybe it will be better sound, but I will say that it will not be different from another flat tape for me but if I buy this tape, which is screened from the same price, it will be different from the other. it has output power. I did not use the products of this brand too much, never used the auto tape, I had only piranha navigation, the room I bought 2 years ago still remains in good working condition.

the http://www.teknosa.com/urunler/110021445/piranha-charger-y-type-oto-teyp-ekranl

08.05.2020 19:16 # 2
Cyrus35
Hi bro, my advice to you is from this tape

Buy PİONEER MVH-150UB USB product on google and I will give you a link.

http://www.n11.com/pioneer-mvh-150ub-usb-oto-teyp-sntden-p51778706?cid=604001&gclid=cjlhulzsvsucftcwtaodzdka9g

At least it was a satisfactory product for me in terms of sound quality. The tape is a sensitive subject, then you regret it, it is a pity, you cannot return it to waste.
08.05.2020 19:16 # 3
samet206
Thanks for your expert advice, I have stated that I am between Sony Dsx A30 and Pioner mvh 150 UB, but as I said, there is no screen in these tapes, the flat tape. So, if you suggest that I am using piranha, I would buy it from 150 TL. I think of buying one of these two models if there are no positive comments or suggestions to piranha.
08.05.2020 19:16 # 4
okan77
All I can tell you is that you try to reach the authorized services of piranha on the internet. If you succeed, it is separate ... The tablet my friend bought broke down even before 1 month. We also bought our own part and changed it, even though it is under warranty on a different site ... From our pocket ... I will drop it again ... Or you will understand the piranha authorized service as a complaint ...
08.05.2020 19:16 # 5
Cyrus35
I'm sorry, I wrote an answer before reading it, I was stuck with indash tapes sometime, but the prices are very good, you know, second hand. Al indash look enjoy :)
08.05.2020 19:16 # 6
samet206
Thanks guys, let's see if we stay in it, then we shouldn't be surprised that we know it ... we have a lot of action, so the vehicle 206 double is not necessary, so indash maybe they are too expensive and they are not as good as they are expensive. :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”