Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

PIPE PASSWORD

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:45 # 1
MB
Friends,
I cannot find the wheel bolt password of my vehicle, is this password only in authorized services and does anyone know what it costs?
08.05.2020 15:45 # 2
metin
Did you look inside the torpedo or jack the bricks there, a piece of jagged inside?
As it gets old over time, it can lick, this time it does not benefit from the password. open it at the earliest opportunity, and then cancel normal bion plug passwords
08.05.2020 15:45 # 3
koliva
If you say I will get the password first, you should ask the service. But the other kind of cipher can be removed by wearing it. You get a smaller bite according to the stud head and you start to shoot the cekicle whatever God gives. There are also other methods based on brute force.
08.05.2020 15:45 # 4
metin
As I said, I had some licking, then I was scared, I had all of them removed in the tire.
If you can't find the password, your job is difficult. It is not easy to disassemble with other methods. I heard it was expensive to get the original from the service.
08.05.2020 15:45 # 5
orhanax
My scrambled bolt had licked, I had them dismantled all at the service and had normal stud. I don't remember the price, but they don't take much money.
08.05.2020 15:45 # 6
MB
Thanks guys, we will take care of this day ...
08.05.2020 15:45 # 7
metin
[QUOTE = orhanax] My scrambled bolt had licked, I had them removed in the service and had normal studs. I don't remember the price, but they don't take much money. [/ QUOTE]
Are you sure they don't take too much money? I also don't understand how they disassemble the bolt that licks.
08.05.2020 15:45 # 8
alisuat
once my wheel was bursting, the wheel bolt was broken when I tried to pull out the encrypted bolt, I went from the god to the tire tire, I removed the broken wheel with the machine, I immediately replaced it with the normal stud.
08.05.2020 15:45 # 9
meandros
I have 4, I can sell the password :)
08.05.2020 15:45 # 10
metin

Well, I keep the passwords in the same way, when I open it with a normal lug wrench, it is licking, but the air pistol in the tire is dismantling.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”