Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Piling Service and problem repetition

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:59 # 1
tuncaksoy
I wrote to you last month, maybe you will remember. I said they bought 180TL for filter and engine oil replacement.
During the week, the vehicle started to give the same fault. There, the boy making the vehicle said, "My part is not like the others, I am the guarantor." I went yesterday but it was closed.
I took a picture of you as the place of scratch your memories. A shop called UYGUN OTO.
I am very curious about how I will be treated when I go for this breakdown. An event may occur.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 2
Guests
Thanks for sharing, it was very useful, by the way, man it is good to be cool, don't worry in vain.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 3
tuncaksoy
Thanks. I do a little nervous stress, but now it's good.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 4
tuncaksoy
By the way, this place is in Bostancı Oto Sanayi Sitesi. SUITABLE AUTO. I forgot to write. For your information.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 5
Guests
My friend, Harun, has a master, the name of the dormitory motor shop.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 6
tuncaksoy
Does he have a computer system? Also, does it cost any fault detection fee?
08.05.2020 15:59 # 7
Guests
I am not very knowledgeable, but a master who is knowledgeable about pejo, you will understand the branch pejo. It will help.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 8
Guests
Let's say the appropriate autoymus
08.05.2020 15:59 # 9
34sea45
more convenient :)
08.05.2020 15:59 # 10
Emre Ekrem
You shouldn't be a convict, but instead of doing your probe first, I think you should first talk and see that the guy said he was behind the pieces and his job, really?

It is not nice to play with anyone's bread because of an unrealized situation.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 11
tuncaksoy
"undertaker" is my friend. The man ultimately asked for 180TL for engine oil replacement, air filter and oil filter. When I tried to bargain, he replied, "I am not profiting anyway. After I said OK, when I asked the prices from the particle on the side, the original parts were something like 60TL. Even this is enough for me.
If the man stands behind what he's doing, I'll come and write him. I wrote this message based on that piling. At that time, I could not write the company name, now I shared it with the photo.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 12
Guests
Hodja hoped that there was no unpleasantness in the holy month of Ramadan ...
08.05.2020 15:59 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = tuncaksoy] "undertaker" is my friend. The man ultimately asked for 180TL for engine oil replacement, air filter and oil filter. When I tried to bargain, he replied, "I am not profiting anyway. After I said OK, when I asked the prices from the particle on the side, the original parts were something like 60TL. Even this is enough for me.
If the man stands behind what he's doing, I'll come and write him. I wrote this message based on that piling. At that time, I could not write the company name, now I shared it with the photo.
[/ QUOTE]
But if you think you should have gone and went to me. After you gave 180 TL to the pieces, you got into research.
Unfortunately, there is no fear of Allah and consciousness of haram in every tradesman.
we consumers pay the wrong choice. it is also necessary to be conscious about this.
If I wanted to have the crankcase in my place, the special service asked me 130 TL.
but I teled to 13 places, including istanbul and ankara. Finally, I provided the piece with a shipping cost of 65 TL + 5 TL. 60 tl remained in my pocket.

maverick 2011-08-15 13:51:39
08.05.2020 15:59 # 14
metin
[QUOTE = HeRo1727] Dude, there is Harun master in the gardener, the name of the dorm motor shop, if you want to have a look at him. [/ QUOTE]
No brother, no difference in him, his mastery is good, but he is a piling person. I haven't been going since I took 2 of the Z rot, which is 20 TL originally, by buying 2 subsidiary industry and took my money for 100 TL. let it be the only peugeot master, I try to repair my car myself anyway.
text 2011-08-15 14:12:05
08.05.2020 15:59 # 15
Guests
Metin you are right, do you have anyone to advise on our side, you can share from here if you have seen something we did not see ...
08.05.2020 15:59 # 16
metin
in the industrial sector
1. ceren oto
2. dorm motor sport "harun master"
I definitely do not recommend,
ceren autoya had changed the timing. He also fitted the sub-industry for 350 TL. He also loosened the oil drain plug at the bottom of the eccentric seal on the same day, and when he saw that he was throwing oil the next day, he went to the man and charged me 450 TL. we squeezed out the oil drain plug and there has been no oil leak since.
The craftsmanship of the harun master is very good, but I was very bored to spend the price when I never expected it.
I am now from Kurtköy and I'm going to hawk peugeot murat evening dresses. I have his masters, my head is comfortable.
I could not find a master like a man anywhere in the world until the pendik, eagle, maltepe, bostancı Göztepe.
text 2011-08-15 14:38:36
08.05.2020 15:59 # 17
Guests
i am not in istanbul but I researched who is this `` harun master ''.
Bostancı was also a well-known master.You can not find a good pug master or something in the forums.
The price is according to him.
And there was Paris Auto in Maslak. they praise him too
maverick 2011-08-15 14:53:07
08.05.2020 15:59 # 18
tuncaksoy
Friends,
I did not open this title so that people do not go to the appropriate car. If you go, be cautious, just know what happened. I used fiat and ford before. This is my first time using Peugeot and I had no acquaintance. I had no choice but to make trial and error. Obviously, searching the internet and finding this site is the result of this piling.
My aim was to learn the people to be recommended in the market.
"Unpleasantness, we exchange ideas. Don't get me wrong"
08.05.2020 15:59 # 19
tuncaksoy
I wrote it back then. I think it should be a title for the masters and places. Everyone should write your comment. For example, in Ziwax yesterday, I washed the car inside and out. The guys have done incredibly good work. I have never seen such a detailed cleaning that they took 15 TL. I said bless you.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 20
Guests
The purpose of our forum is sharing, we are talking about what happened here, what is going on here, this place creates people who think consciously and rationally.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”