Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

peuget 206 1.4 hdi diesel 2006 traction issue

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:09 # 1
uguricyer
Selamun aleykum. I am a new member of the forum. I need your help a lot. I have a Peugeot 206 1.4 hdi diesel 2006 model car. I have a problem with my car's traction. The car loves a lot in 1st and 2nd gear. He doesn't eat gas. Especially if there are 3-4 people in the car, it does not progress on slopes. I showed it to the master, said the injectors need to be cleaned. He said the price of 800 TL to clean the injector. He said that if it doesn't happen with cleaning, it is necessary to replace the injectors. He said that if there were 4 injectors, I would change them to a total of 2000 TL. My car has an inspection a month later and I will tell you the parts I have changed to undergo the inspection. LOWER SWING, FRONT BRAKE HOSE, REAR WHEEL, REAR BALL, TORQUE TIRES. These pieces have changed this month. After that, the master said to me that some parts need to change more, it is not related to the injectors, but it should be changed. they are TRIGER SET, WATER PUMP, CHARGER BELT, CHARGER BALL AND ANTIFREEZ. These pieces would also change. A sound comes from the right front of the car, it is related to the charging pulley. It will cost me a lot. What do I ask you to do? How should I proceed? I don't understand much, but every time I take it to the master, he says a lot of parts need to change. Is there any master you would recommend on the european side of istanbul? Or what should I do? Thanks for your help in advance.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. It is not very descriptive to connect the traction problem to the injector immediately, but I connected it to the computer and checked the pressure values etc. He told me to see it on his head. First I checked the air flow meter - crank speed sensor and turbo electro valve. I looked at the Egr valve - catalyst checked etc. Triger last changed when you do not know if you need to change it, how many kilometers of vehicles is my brother. Our friends will help with the master.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 3
uguricyer
Thank you for your answer. In the car, the engine light was on the front console, such as oil light, I do not understand much. Egr is on, he said, he changed the valve, the light went out, but after a few hours it turned on again. so the problem is not from the egr valve. This time he disassembled the piece and returned it to my old egr valve. Connected to the computer, he said he was giving egr error, but he changed the egr and returned it again when the problem persisted. I haven't changed the triger since I bought it, the vehicle is now 350 km high. I bought it at 300 000. I don't know when the timing changed. TRIGER SET, WATER PUMP, CHARGING BELT, CHARGING BALL AND ANTIFREEZ. I will replace these parts, it costs 1000 TL, but he said from low-traction master injectors. Obviously not a pejo master either. Do you have a master to recommend. Istanbul from the European side. Thanks for your answers in advance.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 4
Frt-Aydin
You change what you say first, I think a little bit of your vehicle will be neglected.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 5
Furkandoymaz
my brother the same problem 2004 model 206hdi was in my car I put the injector cleaner they added 2 times and filled the tank I can not escape like a fly when it was first bought, but 5 people were able to do a long road with a ramp way, I say that I got 65-70% improvement but I am still going to have the injectors cleaned. Do add additive fulle try to use the first 200km high speed tank 2 thousand km later you will understand the difference clearly
08.05.2020 21:09 # 6
uguricyer
thanks for your answers. I saw Furkandoymaz injector cleaner additive while browsing the internet. I will follow what you say, I hope I will get results. Do you have a master to recommend? I can take the car for continuous repair.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 7
neukee
Hello Brother. I had the same problem, I did not exceed 110u. Injectors were cleaned, I enlarged my car's turbo, canceled egr. I can get answers to everything I want right now. If your vehicle has a turbo broken or problem, I think it might be useful to try them. :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”