Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeout 106 xr

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
13.10.2021 13:36 # 1
Umutsimsek
First of all, I hope I will tell you about a problem, my car was shaking at low speed in my gear shifts in LPG. I went to the LPG dealer and had a look at the normal spark plug and spark plug wires in the settings, and he said, I bought 1 set of spark plugs and spark plug wires and changed them myself, without putting them in. i tried to clean it with lpg spray. I would like to thank you all in advance and wish you all the best...

Hopefully I'm 30 years old, aydin nazilli am
14.10.2021 13:26 # 2
Umutsimsek
Friends, my problem is solved, is it a malfunction caused by something very simple, if there is a misfire problem in gas and gasoline, first check which spark plugs are ignited in the spark plug wires and check the injection sockets and coil socket. ="smileys/smiley2.gif" border="0" alt="Wink" title="Wink" />
25.02.2022 18:59 # 3
buraKaan
I have a similar problem. There is a vinegar problem in the gas between 2 thousand and 3 thousand cycles. It doesn't do it all the time, I think there is an electrical problem somewhere. I changed my spark plugs, I made the gas adjustment, it did not improve. What path should I follow now?
01.03.2022 12:02 # 4
sonerkyl
I'm glad your problem is solved. thank you for the information.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”