Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

peugeot807 brain

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:20 # 1
Mehmet solmaz
Hello friends, if you remember that I had written the car's engine control brain before, I can not find the vehicle 807 2.2 gasoline model from the same brain, instead I would be very happy if the friends who understand the 2.2 gasoline model but the serial numbers are different, if I change the brain set, please open it.

08.05.2020 21:20 # 2
sonerkyl
teacher, because the engine volumes of each series are the same, the software changes will still be a problem. As I said before, there is no other solution than bringing from abroad or by searching out the individual publishers.
08.05.2020 21:20 # 3
Mehmet solmaz
I can not find a master, I do not understand much from the computer, I do not have a foreign language, I did not find as much as I understand, I do not find as much as I understand, my brain has stopped, I can not get out of this job, on the one hand, I have difficulty in entering the prison, on the other hand, I need any help that you can do to me.
08.05.2020 21:20 # 4
Mehmet solmaz
Gökan Bey, I say you are the authorized person here. Gökan Bey Be the hope of a person who has lost his hope.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”