Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

peugeot stall problem at idle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
14.04.2022 23:40 # 1
Bastro12
Hello friends, in my 206 1.4 gasoline vehicle, the red light while driving, or when I stop, stops when I take the vehicle to neutral, it works when I start again, but immediately after that, only my odometer stays at 0 and after a few minutes the vehicle comes to the speed position it was while driving, then again. I come to a stop or do it again at the red light and my odometer does not go above 0 again. I wonder what this has to do with it.
15.04.2022 08:42 # 2
sonerkyl
This part is probably broken. not showing km
Have the throttle body cleaned in the stall event. The idle motor may be faulty.
16.04.2022 21:34 # 3
Bastro12
Hello Sir

Today the idle motor was changed, then the coil and injectors were checked, no problem, then the internal brain was tried, it was intervened with a pre-released BSI, for testing purposes, there was nothing at first, but the same problems arose again. it shows I will go again by the way, I uploaded this video to youtube, everything is understandable, after the KM is stuck, the airbag light is on and it stops when I come to a stop. a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-CMLZSrcUw&t=5s" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v =w-CMLZSrcUw&t=5s
09.06.2022 04:03 # 4
Uzuner35
Hello, did you solve the problem? I couldn't understand where we got a GTI from where we found it. In the same way, it stops at the lights, when the clutch is pressed, it stops while driving and stops at idle. Worst of all, most of the masters in Izmir are not interested in the GTI.
09.06.2022 08:39 # 5
x571
90% of the malfunction called the brain is not the brain. When it is said that the fault is from the brain, you will say ok brother and go to another place. If you have visited 3-4 places and they all say the same, give it a try.
29.06.2022 20:07 # 6
tetik77
Sir, did you solve the problem, I have the same problem.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”