Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot Motor oil pump problem ??

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:47 # 1
DOGANAY
Hi friends, I came across this site while browsing on the internet. It is a very useful forum.

Friends, my problem is the engine oil pump. ??

I'm staying in Germany.

My car is Peugeot 2006 Diesel.

The reason for the start of the problem !! On the way to the base, the rear right tire blew and I went on the cantin 20 to 30 meters. and then I changed the tire. In the meantime, I saw that my car was dripping oil on the floor of the engine turbo, and I started my car, I would continue my way, but the sound of the engine sounded very different to me, so the VENTIL setting sounded too loud. and on top of that I went to the PEUGEOT SERVICE I deleted the errors, the engine was clean !!!! Except for a lonely problem. ENGINE OIL PUMP faulty output is pumping too little oil to the upper part of the engine .. I ask the masters amongst you guys now this fault is pump displacement or pump is broken or CLICK !!!! ENGINE OIL I think it may be a little old clogging. This is my opinion, so how do I clean it, friends, urgent help please .. Cry
Cry
08.05.2020 17:47 # 2
emin15
pump strainer may be clogged
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”