Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot Master Suggestion in Kayseri

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:51 # 1
mcfearcombat
Hello,

I am looking for Peugeot master who has been reliable and clean for a long time in Kayseri, but unfortunately I could not find it.

We have Burak Oto - Hasan Usta in terms of electricity, we are a very meticulous and successful master, but we could not find a mechanic that we can trust on the walking side. I am waiting for your suggestions.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 2
Selox
I have my work done at Mirror Automotive. It is a private service. Interest is good. Workmanship is good.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 3
hbozkurt
I have been a member to help New Industry in Europe auto for 25 years, pejo citroen master, they have a celal master, habib bozkurt, if you say it helped, I have visited a lot of masters but none of them solved my problem, while the engine hit the mark with a very simple process and only 40 lira of work When I saw that he was competent, I did not touch any other master in my car. God bless him.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 4
mcfearcombat
[QUOTE = Selox] I am getting my works done at Mirror Automotive. It is a private service. Interest is good. Workmanship is good. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you very much, hodja.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 5
mcfearcombat
[QUOTE = hbozkurt] I have been a member to help New Industry has been a master of pejo citroen for 25 years in Europe Auto industry has helped, if you say they have guided masters habib Bozkurt, I have visited many masters, but none of them solved my problem. I did not touch another master in my car when I saw that only 40 lira was competent. God blessed every time, I could not get out of work, I made a car and brought my car, as I said, I just pass by Kayseri [/ QUOTE]

Thank you very much, hodja, I will definitely show you in a few days.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 6
tonyukuk1
It's been a while
What master did you do?
I'm in the same trouble.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”