Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

peugeot engine autodiagnostic warning lamp

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:04 # 1
duman6kelimeler
Hello everyone.
I will try to write the problem in the simplest way.

My vehicle is 206 hdi x line 1.4.
When I turn the ignition key halfway (without engine starting)
burned out lamps,
1- handbrake lamp
2- belt lamp
3- battery lamp
4- round fuel lamp under the fuel gauge
and
5- engine autodiagnostic warning lamp

When it is waited again before the engine is started, the lamps start to go out one by one.
Two lamps remain,
1- handbrake lamp (I think it is quite normal since I did not release the handbrake)
2- engine autodiagnostic warning lamp (!?!?!?)

that is, the engine autodiagnostic warning lamp does not go out when the ignition is half turned.

When I turn the key fully and start the engine, this time the autodiagnostic warning lamp turns off in 1-2 seconds.

is this normal?
respect everyone.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 2
koliva
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your MSN address:

Thank you for your attention.

Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
Www.peugeotturkey.co & www.peugeotturkiye.co I
08.05.2020 16:04 # 3
duman6kelimeler
Hello koliva, :)
I did what you said. :)
-------------------------------------
I looked at many places on the internet, but I could not find the answer to my question.
I've reviewed
1- http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3772&title=diagnostik-lamba-enjektor-arzas-cozuldu
2- http://forum.donanimhaber.com/m_28365358/tm.htm
3- http://forum.donanimhaber.com/m_16133923/tm.htm duman6keli studies 2011-08-30 20:24:55
08.05.2020 16:04 # 4
koliva

normal Gülme
08.05.2020 16:04 # 5
duman6kelimeler
thank you :) this answer was really refreshing :)
Actually, I have a few more questions, but let me see if they have previously opened titles, or open a new title and ask there :)
thanks again :)
-----------------------------------------
Also, if anyone wants, I can write here the engine autodiagnostic warning lamp section in the user manual.
duman6keli studies 2011-08-31 00:46:54
08.05.2020 16:04 # 6
koliva
If you have questions, we try to answer you in the most beautiful way with our expert staff. Kahkaha
08.05.2020 16:04 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = koliva] If you have any questions, we will try to answer you in the best way with our expert staff. Kahkaha [/ QUOTE]

hahaha koliva is very good Kahkaha
08.05.2020 16:04 # 8
mermi6458
hi aleykum brothers i bought 106 4 days ago engine autodiagnosti (gasoline) that lamp is on me too when i read here i could not explain it: i can not explain: d there is nothing to be afraid of. When this car parked from the bottom left of the car, I wonder why this can happen?
08.05.2020 16:04 # 9
tellotello
[QUOTE = bullet6458] greetings aleykum brothers i bought 106 4 days ago engine autodiagnosti (gasoline) that lamp is on me too i read it here i was so refreshed i cant explain: D there is nothing to be afraid of. When this car parked from the bottom left of the car, I wonder why this can happen? [/ QUOTE]

It is the same in the diesel engine in me, it lights up in the first stage, when you turn the second stage, the engine starts and goes off.

The oil may come from a variety of places, it is good to have it checked by the master. Also, check the oil condition of the vehicle continuously from the dipstick, if the oil level drops too much, it means to endanger the engine.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 10
Serkan
If the oil drip is not continuous, it may be from the crankcase gasket if it is cut after 2-3 drops, the drops are then cut while the engine oil is lowering into the crankcase.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”