Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

peugeot central lock problem-BURSA (PROBLEM SOLVED)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:30 # 1
Guests
Hello to everyone;
I bought a 2001 model peugeot206. (1 week ago:). & nbsp; I only have a problem like this. doors central lock. But when I press the button to close it, the locks enter again and again "Smile" & nbsp; that is not closing. When I ask the dealer, 250-300 TL says that my very, very high fee. I took it to a few places in Bursa and there were situations I couldn't. for some reason do they scratch more than spoil it "Smile". as a result of my researches, even if there is an electrical problem or doors. the brain is closed, the signal is not going from it. Bursa can also help me with this. I'm waiting for help from friends who can give as phone and address. thanks, I couldn't find it.
& nbsp;
bycem
& nbsp; < / div>
CONCLUSION: Bursa was built on a five-way road for 50 TL. If required, detailed address is given ......
(LOCKER ALI
)
& nbsp;
Thank you for their interest in the subject. ..
bycem 2012-05-14 23:29:58
08.05.2020 16:30 # 2
06OzGuR06
One of the doors may not be closing properly. Doors are not locked when one of the doors is not fully closed.

I think & nbsp; one & nbsp; The switch is broken. Have the door switches checked. "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:30 # 3
Guests
I wonder what the price is about? do you have any information and where does bursa do as a place? bycem 2011-12-31 18:52:57
08.05.2020 16:30 # 4
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = bycem] what about the price? do you have any information and where does the bursa do as a place? [/ QUOTE]

I do not know about the price.

A problem price for Şahin Peugeot, the sponsor of the site.

Şahin Peugeot
Original Spare Parts < / strong>
0216 631 10 80
0216 631 18 12
0533 301 88 06

www.peugeotmarket.com
08.05.2020 16:30 # 5
Guests
ok thanks. I'm a new member too. How can I get there? there is no article like contact us etc ????
08.05.2020 16:30 # 6
yavuz25
[QUOTE = 06ÖZGÜR06] one of the doors may not be closing properly. Doors are not locked when one of the doors is not fully closed.

I think & nbsp; one & nbsp; The switch is broken. Have the door switches checked. "Smile"
[/ QUOTE]
As my brother said, the brain is closing the doors does not see and do not lock. Check your switches if you are prone. "Wink" < / div>
08.05.2020 16:30 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = 06ÖZGüR06] one of the doors may not be closing properly. Doors are not locked when one of the doors is not closed properly.

[/ QUOTE]
As my brother said, the brain is closing the doors does not see and do not lock. Check your switches if you are prone. "Wink" < / DIV> [/ QUOTE]
< DIV> & nbsp;
& nbsp;
at least I'll try. Even now I am not cold, my babysitter, it got stuck in my head. I think you're talking about the tires in the doors closing place. So what action will I take there?
08.05.2020 16:30 # 8
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = bycem] [QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = 06ÖZGüR06] one of the doors may not be closing properly. Doors are not locked when one of the doors is not fully closed.

[/ QUOTE]
As my brother said, the brain is closing the doors does not see and do not lock. Check your switches if you are prone. "Wink" < / div> [/ QUOTE]
< div> & nbsp;
& nbsp;
at least I'll try. Even now I am not cold, my babysitter, it got stuck in my head. I think you're talking about the tires in the doors closing place. So what kind of operation will I do there?
[/ QUOTE]

Yes.
individual door switches & nbsp; Check. Press it with your finger and see if it works. See if the interior lighting lamp goes out when pressed.

There has never been such a problem for me, but you can control it in the simplest way. I don't know if there is any other method.
06ÖZGüR06 2011-12-31 19:17:47
08.05.2020 16:30 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = 06EZGÜR06] [QUOTE = bycem] [QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = 06OZGüR06] one of the doors may not be closing properly. Doors are not locked when one of the doors is not closed properly.

[/ QUOTE]
As my brother said, the brain is closing the doors does not see and do not lock. Check your switches if you are prone. "Wink" < / DIV> [/ QUOTE]
< DIV> & nbsp;
& nbsp;
at least I'll try. Even now I am not cold, my babysitter, it got stuck in my head. I think you're talking about the tires in the doors closing place. So what action will I take there?
[/ QUOTE]

Yes.
& nbsp; Check. Press it with your finger and see if it works. See if the interior lighting lamp goes out when you press it.

There has never been such a problem for me, but you can control it in the simplest way. I don't know if he has any other method.
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
actually have another problem when I say interior lighting :)) lighting works according to his head. If I put it in vehicle mode, it sometimes lights on the other side, sometimes it doesn't. and if the lamp stays on, it gets very hot and then shuts down according to its head. I think there is a switch problem ?????
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:30 # 10
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = bycem] [QUOTE = 06ÖZGÜR06] [QUOTE = bycem] [QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = 06ÖZGüR06] one of the doors may not be closing properly. Doors are not locked when one of the doors is not fully closed. I think one of the doors has a broken switch. Have the door switches checked. [/ QUOTE] As my brother said, the brain does not see the doors closing and does not lock. Check the switches if you are prone. [/ QUOTE] At least I'll try. Even now I am not cold, my babysitter, it got stuck in my head. I think you're talking about the tires in the doors closing place. So what action will I do there? [/ QUOTE] Yes. Check the door switches one by one. Press it with your finger and see if it works. See if the interior lighting lamp goes out when you press it. My problem never happened to me, but you can control it in the simplest way. I don't know if there is any other method. [/ QUOTE] I actually have another problem when I say interior lighting :)) it works according to the lighting head. If I put it in vehicle mode, it sometimes lights on the other side, sometimes it doesn't. and if the lamp stays on, it gets very hot and then shuts down according to its head. I think there is a switch problem ????? [/ QUOTE] Yes, the door looks open all the time and the light is not extinguished. Have an auto electrician look at the problem and ask him to check the door switches.
08.05.2020 16:30 # 11
Guests
ok thanks. but again, a babysitter :) stuck in my head. saol
08.05.2020 16:30 # 12
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = bycem] okay thank you. but again, a babysitter :) stuck in my head. thanks [/ QUOTE]

Thank you, thank you "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:30 # 13
yavuz25
"Wink" we thank you.
08.05.2020 16:30 # 14
yavuz25
veee one more problem has been resolved & nbsp; Insha'Allah. "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:30 # 15
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = yavuz25] veee has solved one more problem & nbsp; Insha'Allah. "Smile" [/ QUOTE]

I hope we wrote what we know, the rest remains, asks. "Thumbs
08.05.2020 16:30 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = bycem] Hello everyone;
I bought a 2001 model peugeot206. (1 week ago:). & nbsp; I only have a problem like this. doors central lock. But when I press the button to close it, the locks enter again and again "Smile" & nbsp; that is not closing. When I ask the dealer, 250-300 TL says that my very, very high fee. I took it to a few places in Bursa and there were situations I couldn't. for some reason do they scratch more than spoil it "Smile". as a result of my researches, even if there is an electrical problem or doors. the brain is closed, the signal is not going from it. Bursa can also help me with this. I'm waiting for help from friends who can give as phone and address. thanks, I couldn't find it.
& nbsp;
bycem
& nbsp; < / div>
CONCLUSION: Bursa was built on a five-way road for 50 TL. If necessary, detailed address is given ......
(LOCKER ALI
)
& nbsp;
The feature of this locker is to repair the DEFECTIVE. (everyone gets assembled after receiving a new one)
& nbsp;
< strong> & nbsp;
Thanks to everyone for their interest in the subject ...
[/ QUOTE] bycem 2012-05-14 23 : 32: 28
08.05.2020 16:30 # 17
zgr
[QUOTE = bycem] [QUOTE = bycem] Hi everyone; I bought a 2001 model peugeot206 (it's been 1 week :). I only have a problem like this. doors central lock. But when I press the button to close it, the locks enter and exit again, so it doesn't close. When I ask the dealer, 250-300 TL says that my very, very high fee. I took it to a few places in Bursa and there were situations I couldn't. For some reason, are they scratching more than spoiling them? as a result of my researches, even if there is an electrical problem or doors. the brain is closed, the signal is not going from it. Bursa can also help me with this. I'm waiting for help from friends who can give as phone and address. thanks, I couldn't find it. bycem CONCLUSION: Bursa was built on a five-way road for 50 TL. Detailed address is given in case of need ...... (LOCKER ALI) The feature of this locker is to repair the DEFECTED ones. where was the problem? I have the same problem. I am in istanbul. at least I'll find a lock mechanic here and explain the situation to him. and the lamp problem you mentioned was solved?
08.05.2020 16:30 # 18
Guests
When I asked him if you knew it, he looked like you do :))) he did not give me a detailed explanation of course, normally
Actually, the classic swichs are looked at but it was not my problem. the door was not sitting. The locker lock & nbsp; also dealt with something of its own in the interest. then the problem disappeared ... no problem right now.
08.05.2020 16:30 # 19
zgr
[QUOTE = bycem] When I asked him, he looked like you would do it if you knew it :))) he did not give me a detailed explanation of course, normally
Actually, the classic swichs are looked at but it was not my problem. the door was not sitting. The locker lock & nbsp; also dealt with something of its own in the interest. then the problem disappeared ... no problem right now. [/ QUOTE]

your work has already been done, you will be attracted by the mechanic's so much whim :)) I went to a locker, the central lock engine will change. I did not undertake that it would hold too much. If my path falls on the bursa, I'll get the address from you. good-bye.
08.05.2020 16:30 # 20
Guests
[QUOTE = zgr] [QUOTE = bycem] When I asked him, he looked like you would do if you knew so much :))) he did not give me a detailed explanation. the door was not sitting. The locker lock & nbsp; also dealt with something of its own in the interest. then the problem disappeared ... no problem right now. [/ QUOTE]

your work has already been done, you will be attracted by the mechanic's so much whim :)) I went to a locker, the central lock engine will change. I did not undertake that it would hold too much. If my path falls on the bursa, I'll get the address from you. goodbye use.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”