Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 508 trip computer reset by itself

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 508
27.03.2022 14:57 # 1
Cwn
Hello friends.
As I couldn't find anything as a result of the research, I had to write here now.
Maybe there have been friends who have encountered this problem before and found a solution.
The road is on the way to Antalya from pain. I reset the computer.
However, when I came to Tatvan, when the start-stop lights were activated, the vehicle suddenly stopped jerkily and the indicators and the trip computer were reset, including the clock.
After that, when the vehicle stopped in Gaziantep, the trip computer and the clock were reset to normal at the previous km, with the vehicle stopping jerkily
That is, when the vehicle stopped normally, it returned to the km it recorded. is back again.
Therefore, I could not calculate the fuel value of the vehicle on the way I did.
When I asked the special service in Mersin about this problem, I was told that the BSI brain may be faulty, for this, a new computer should be installed if the software is not discarded. .

I hope you don't experience this situation.
If there are friends who encounter this problem or have a related problem, I would be very happy if the bottle could help me find a solution

Thank you all in advance
28.03.2022 18:09 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, have your battery and charge status measured. then have the start-stop computer connectors checked. Reset means you have taken a chassis somewhere or I think it's because of the oxic.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”