Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

peugeot 407 breakdown assistance

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:35 # 1
fazlicem
Hello, friends. I just joined you. In my 2007 model 407 exutive model car I bought, the sound of the turbo is very low, but it doesn't officially pull the car.
engine lamp is on, says esp disabled. I took it to the master, there is an electronic circuit on the gas pedal, 1500 TL, what should I do?
08.05.2020 20:35 # 2
KILIC
My friend lived the same last month. There is a short circuit in the crank speed sensor cable and it is out of order.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 3
ggitaristt
There is a malfunctioned car .. It is necessary to connect it to the computer and read it. The vehicle passes to the protection in case of the smallest sensor or cable contact .. It goes like a dead donkey.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 4
fazlicem
Vehicle air flow low malfunction and accelerator pedal constant speed limiter says when connected to the machine.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 5
fazlicem
friends, I took the vehicle to 3 different places in special services, someone disassembled the gas pedal and said it will change. he sprayed and erased the error codes. nothing changed in the car, eventually my head broke down and I took the car to the authorized service rather than letting it lapse in the industry. They said that the vehicle was ready after hours. They said that you have a fee of 150 TL, there is a hole in the turbo pool, we canceled the pool and we were connected directly. thank goodness the car was drawn to great. be informed.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 6
uzunca961
It was a good service. I advise you to be sincere with the master doing this job and take it to him all the time
08.05.2020 20:35 # 7
eran
God damn you so master.
They do not understand in any case, they do it with oil and disconnect.
Oh, here are the industry people who will not have any interlocutors if the services are not pile-holders.
Your business has been solved at a very reasonable price. Get well soon.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”