Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 406 LPG IS STOPING ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 406
08.05.2020 21:24 # 1
Ahmet Cevdet
I bought a Peugeot 2000 model 2.0 406 vehicle. The car stops when I pull my foot out of the gas while lpg is on the way. And I did not understand what I was waiting for in the lights. But I clean the throttle today I made it in the lpg setting, but the problem persists. And the LPG also drops its rocket. I couldn't make any sense but there is no problem going on the vehicle gasoline but I was bored in lpg these can you help me ... CryCryCry
08.05.2020 21:24 # 2
omerb
Hello hello, I don't understand if you made the lpg setting yourself. A good lpg ci will solve the problem. As a guess, one or more lpg injectors are leaking or not working at all.
08.05.2020 21:24 # 3
Ahmet Cevdet
I showed it to the LPG master. It made the situation stop when I pull my foot out of this gas or in the light.
08.05.2020 21:24 # 4
omerb
Is the vehicle lpg new? Or have there been any modifications to the vehicle?

If the lpg master injectors checked the sensors, you can look at these to solve the problem.

When the vehicle is started for the first time, a light in the lpg indicator flashes, and when the vehicle switches to lpg, this light is on directly. Do not blink.Now when your vehicle stops at lpg, whether this light is blinking or not, be careful. If it is flashing, the water passing through the regulator does not reach the desired temperature. Starting here,

How many degrees the vehicle's temperature indicator watches. ?

Does the vehicle heat up the heating system well?

Shortly after starting the vehicle, does the radiator heat up immediately, the regulator will heat up first, then the radiator will heat up.

Look at them first.
When the vehicle is in motion, that is, when the speed is high, the water circulation pump of the vehicle operates at high speed and sends the water at high flow to all the water-fed parts of the vehicle. But at idle this happens at low flow rates. If the vehicle's thermostat is defective, the heated water goes to the radiator and the water flow to the lpg regulator decreases. The vehicle stops as the LPG in the regulator fails to pass from liquid phase to gas phase. This is a purely mechanical event, which you can tell from the above-mentioned heat, heating and heating of the radiator immediately after starting the car.
omerb 2019-12-18 23:10:24
21.09.2020 11:20 # 5
BatuhnYlcn
Approximately 3 months ago, I bought a 406 with a d8 engine, at the beginning, he was doing the problems you said while in gasoline.When we brought it to the master, he said that the engine was wrapped in the bed, it was fixed after the reboot, but this is the last time it can come. Under normal conditions, idling problems are normal since these vehicles are not very compatible with LPG. There is a small part called the idle motor, the part that causes the most problem in the use of LPG of the 406s. Maybe the change of this may be useful for you. Let me put the link of the part as follows, you can meet with your part again: https: //www.otoyedekmarket.com/urun/peugeot-406-2-0- gasoline-rolanti- motor This is a sub-industry part, if you want Magnetti There is Marelli, but the price is around 8-9 times that.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”