Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

peugeot 406-98 model headlight

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 14:08 # 1
selenge
98 406 vehicle models to friends jury transparent front headlights to the rear lights except yokmu in this turkey google uncle ,, ,, even if I do not know much, but I could not find phoned to ask again, angel lights takılamazm of these models ..
08.05.2020 14:08 # 2
selenge
friends at the forum, 406 years, very few of them ... I don't understand anyone GTI curiosity ...
08.05.2020 14:08 # 3
haruncoskun
I think you can provide a cheaper and a more beautiful image if you make the headlight dimming personally.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 4
selenge
I am curious about the rings inside, in fact, I like it even if it is not nice ... I searched for a lot of things, but I couldn't find angel headlight for this case. ) If I have toros in Taurus, I couldn't get a different one, but I couldn't decide on it ... could we do the job?
08.05.2020 14:08 # 5
tugrabozan
In my car I was looking for 98 406 headlights a lot. There is no brand but it was a handmade ebay day.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 6
selenge

there is no fabrication, I guess, but I keep searching .. or the bidet is darker than the other color, the outer glass ... how do we clean it ... I think it would be a problem to remove the original yellowed yellow glass ...

08.05.2020 14:08 # 7
haruncoskun
[QUOTE = selenge] or I am curious about the rings inside, I like it, even if it is not nice, I like it. there is even flour :)) though if there is a taurus, we couldn't make a different decision but we couldn't decide on it .. can we do the job?
I did the headlight dimming process with my master, my brother, if you have a hand skill, you will easily remove the headlights first, then you will remove the headlight glasses from the headlights, you will do this with the help of a powerful blow dryer or a heat gun or there is a more practical way, but I have not tried your headlights in the oven. After 10 minutes, you will remove the glass after softening the silicones, then you will remove the other bright part, not reflective, so it will be useful to throw the plastic liner first in the darkened part, then paint the color you want and then turn off your headlight, then squeeze black silicone between the headlight and the glass and then install it.
http://img189.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=29092008240.jpg

the haruncosk 2010-01-13 00:47:57
08.05.2020 14:08 # 8
Murat
Never mind my teacher. It's outdated now. It's in every vehicle. It is best to darken the headlight.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 9
ErolSen
Doesn't the lighting distance of the headlight decrease when the headlight is dimmed? after all, the metal reflects, but when it turns black, is there enough lighting?
08.05.2020 14:08 # 10
Murat
[QUOTE = ErolSen] Doesn't the headlight's illumination distance decrease when the headlight is dimmed? after all, the metal reflects, but when it turns black, is there enough lighting? [/ QUOTE]

You are not painting the reflecting places anyway. Nickel areas around the reflector are painted.
It has no effect on lighting.

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=5630&title=206-2004-ve-st-iin-far-karart Up
08.05.2020 14:08 # 11
ErolSen
[QUOTE = Murat] [QUOTE = ErolSen] When the inside of the headlight is dimmed, the headlight's illumination distance does not decrease? after all, the metal reflects, but when it turns black, is there enough lighting? [/ QUOTE]

You are not painting the reflecting places anyway. Nickel areas around the reflector are painted.
It has no effect on lighting.

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=5630&title=206-2004-ve-st-iin-far-karart Up
[/ QUOTE]

yes, it is clearer from the link you provided. I really liked it when it got dark.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”