Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 308 misfire

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 308 (After 2014)
10.04.2021 12:46 # 1
Ceto
Hello everyone. I bought my son a 2015 pejo 308 1.2 pure tech vehicle from Ankara Göral last June. The vehicle was at 54,000 km. I had a maintenance in Göral in August the same year. Occasionally, there was a misfire in gear shifts. Last week, when I came home from the PO, where I always bought gasoline, the vehicle stopped and stopped. When I looked at the dipstick, I saw that the oil was too much and it stopped from time to time while the vehicle was running at idle speed. When he could not get a service appointment, he took him to a master in İvedik and changed the oil, oil filter and V-belt (teeth were cut). There was no problem with spark plugs. The vehicle stopped in Maltepe parking lot again and did not start. When I called the master, he said, `` The compressor piston upper cover has sooted, this chronic problem in these, the engine needs to be changed or revised '' but it did not seem convincing to me. What is the engine change of a vehicle per 60,000 km? I'll take it back to Göral in the week and see what will come out of it ??? Ouch  Ouch  Ouch

10.04.2021 19:57 # 2
whisky
This is a situation that is said to be remedied in 2016. I guess it was chronic in previous models. The trigger belt, which was exposed to the heated / cooled oil for a long time due to the operation of the trigger belt in oil, could end the vehicle's engine due to the aging of the trigger belt and clogging the oil pump and lubrication system of the vehicle. I guess that's your problem. They usually use chains in oil. That's why we know that many vehicles have their engines under warranty.
22.05.2021 15:40 # 3
Ceto
On April 13, I took the vehicle to the Göral service center where I bought it. After 2 hours, they connected the vehicle to the device and said, "There is no problem". Anyway, we bought the vehicle, 1 month later the same problem recurred. We took it to the same service again (I bought the vehicle from there at 55100 km and the vehicle is now at 55900 km). When they told Pejo Göral about this problem on the contact page, they called the vehicle for service. By the way, it was written on the internet that the problem was solved by changing the fuel tank and canister valve in the car of a friend who had the same problems in the forums, and I forwarded them to the service. The service person called me in the evening and said that I needed to change the spark plugs, canister valve and tank and told me that I would have an expense of 5900 TL. I said that I bought the vehicle from them and said that such an expense should be covered by them before even using 5000 km. As a result of a number of attempts, we agreed that one-fifth of the cost would be covered by me, but I was told that I could get the vehicle 2-3 weeks later as the warehouse was not in their hands. Let's see what the result will be.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”