Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 308 Heater motor removal

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:15 # 1
grkncck
Hello there. Due to the heavy noise from the heating fan last week, I decided to disassemble the engine. It was a little difficult. There is not enough information on the Internet.
In my 2008 Peugeot 308 1.6 HDI car, it took me a while to find out where the engine was. In the meantime, the motor that separates the internal and external ventilation is on the right side, a little sensitive attention :) The fan motor in the vehicle is on the left side. For this, you need to remove the plastic protector under the steering wheel. Then remove the 3 bolts holding the brake pedal and set the pedal aside. Then we can continue by removing the knuckle under the steering column and the 1 bolt that holds it. After putting the knuckle aside, there will be as much space as we want. The engine is in the upper right corner with rubber on it. You can unscrew it as if you were opening a bolt with your hand. The electrical connection is provided by a socket that is easily removed.
A piece of paper is stuck in mine. She was trembling because her balance was broken. The problem was solved when I cleaned it well and put it on. If it happens to you, I am sharing it here to help. It takes 45 minutes to disassemble and install. The masters are frustrated by this, most do not know or end up doing it. You may encounter reactions such as the ratio to be distributed completely. I met :)
Trouble-free driving.
08.05.2020 21:15 # 2
nqs
I wish it had a picture, it would support your expression
08.05.2020 21:15 # 3
sonerkyl
Unfortunately, most of the masters do not want to deal with such processes. As you said, herpes logic, if the herpes figures keep up with words. Health to your hand.
08.05.2020 21:15 # 4
grkncck
I did not need it because it was easy. Things are busy these days, I work on the weekend. 2 nails, 4 bolts are removed. I remember the brake pedal bolts 10 and the steering knuckle bolt 13. You carefully stretch out your left hand. I say carefully, then there is the situation of returning to scratching the cat. I also add pictures if I have the opportunity :) I even think of taking videos: p
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”